Cartoon Network International News Thread 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunsetlover

This gOrl doesn't stop
So, Transformers:Cyberverse is premiering in CN CEE this October?? Well, RSEE will be getting in next year according to the VK page :/

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
The Netherlands got it on September 2nd on RTL7 (on B.O.Z., "Boys On Seven" (zeven in Dutch))

animegamer

CN HD+ has been added on Fastway Cable TV. Still not on Tata Sky or Dish TV/Videocon yet but Turner is having contract problems with those at the moment

Markus Nelis

Adventure TIme series finale ''Come Along With Me'' airs on Cartoon Network Nordic on Sunday 23rd September at 08:30 CET. No marathon unfortunately.

walter

NickKid
PEO TV has suddenly started showing the schedule of a different CN feed that has Rocket Monkeys, ToonMarty, Courage... what feed is it? It doesn’t seem to be the Australian one.

CN Program Schedules - Sri Lanka Telecom PEOTV

Screenshot in case it changes

View attachment 200011
That's the Canadian Feed.

Example:
tumblr_p16walrcir1uc3x2ho1_1280.jpg

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
PEO TV has suddenly started showing the schedule of a different CN feed that has Rocket Monkeys, ToonMarty, Courage... what feed is it? It doesn’t seem to be the Australian one.

https://www.peotv.com/tvguide/channel/cn/109

Screenshot in case it changes

View attachment 200011
PEO TV is broadcasting the schedule of CN Singapore directly from an alternate dimension where Singapore broke from CN Asia and formed a separate feed for the country. It however doesn't fall under local regulations except for being allowed to show Majulah Singapura every morning when this feed "restarts".
Also the main channels of this alternate Singapore are SBC-Radio Singapura, STV and, of course, the whole Mediacorp network :p

But still, CN Canada's schedule is better than the standard Asian ones.

fleXTCG

xd
@fleXTCG: I just don't know if you remember seeing this on CN Europe back in 2001-2002. I do, but can't remember which one it was.
We never got CCF, but CN UK had for a while (IIRC before the split) and it didn't last long.

Sorry for my late answer. I don't remember much of CN Europe tbh, only the bumpers, and the shows i watched.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
I now get YouTube ads for new episodes of Gumball on CN NL! And there's a new banner with proper Dutch text. ("nieuwe afleveringen")

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Sorry for my late answer. I don't remember much of CN Europe tbh, only the bumpers, and the shows i watched.
Well, it wasn't a show, it was on during breaks before the Blocks era debuted in September 2002. But I must be the only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.

Featured Posts