Cartoon Network International News Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

animegamer

How come they say they shouldn't air Hindi-dubbed cartoons? Lmao. Hindi is the main language of Inida, for god's sake, after English. (isn't that right?)
This is about CN Pakistan, and these are the complaints found at the regulatory body PEMRA. Basically on the “Urdu” track they just use the Hindi dubbed versions by CN India. Nick Pakistan did the same thing and their license was suspended.

BlooMac

KZdsOh4.jpg

Just be patient :)
Just because there are Dimensional promos (which were already present last year), doesn't mean they're rebranding to Dimensional. When we had 3.0 promos, that didn't stop them from keeping the 1.0 idents. Like I've said before, it's too late for a Dimensional rebrand, it debuted nearly 2 years ago, they're just going to keep the 4.0 bumpers with Dimensional promos until a new rebrand pops up.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Both are bugshots but Sun TV is backed by a wealthy Tamil media group and GTPL is apparently a Punjabi regional cable provider.

animegamer

CN India tried to air two Ben 10 Omniverse episodes in a 30 min time slot. They ended up going past the scheduled time.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
New episodes of Clarence on CN NL:
25/04 Dare Day, A Sumoful Mind, Animal Day, The Tunnel
26/04 A Nightmare on Aberdale Street: Balence’s Revenge, Dog King Clarence, Trampoline, Talent Show

The next days will probably look like this:
27/04 Chadsgiving, Clarence The Movie, Belson Gets a Girlfriend, Etiquette Clarence
28/04 RC Car, Brains TV, Video Store, Anywhere But Sumo
29/04 Clarence’s Stormy Sleepover (6 eps)

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Back in 2014 I remember people requesting for CN PT to air "the grown-up Teen Titans". BTW, the fifth season never aired here.

Radiant97

Uploaded Intelligence
Just now during We Bare Bears, CN Asia accidentally aired the episode "Icy Nights" twice within the same hour block.

ballwa44

Just now during We Bare Bears, CN Asia accidentally aired the episode "Icy Nights" twice within the same hour block.
CN CEE recently did that with the episode Pet Shop. That was fun... Just before it (and in the begining of that block) the channel also went black. That day was fun for CN CEE.

ProtoGentIsDead

Your average Toon Disney and Pixar fan
I've also seen you on VidMe (sadly, shutted down) that you uploaded a Canal Panda Spain continuity from 2000. I can see that CN LA and CP SP uses the same text.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts