Cartoon Network International News Thread 3.0

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
May 25, 2010
Ratings
2,362 94
Cartoon Headquarters
Waiting for Cartoon Network International News Thread 4.0. I'm very hyped.
It took roughly 5-6 months before this 3.0 thread was created. Which means that the 4.0 thread could appear around August if we keep up the pace. Maybe CN CEE will finally rebrand symbolically to Dimensional (aka CheckIt 5.0) when we start the 5.0 International thread in roughly one year :D (that's just a joke by the way, it should be sooner)

ProtoGentIsDead

DBS and Cartoon kook
Oct 8, 2017
Ratings
296 3
Omaha, NE
On the WBB episode Emergency, the scene that Grizzly jumps into Panda's back got censored in Russia. I bet CEE should censor the thing, because in Moldova, the country was populated by Romanians and Russians. All Moldovan providers carry CN CEE and CN RSEE.

ProtoGentIsDead

DBS and Cartoon kook
Oct 8, 2017
Ratings
296 3
Omaha, NE
DOUBLE POST

If CN CEE was available on Skylink CZ/SK in March, then Czechoslovakians won't see THQOP Ivandoe if it got removed from the schedule.

As of 15 October, 2017, the German website used the Toon Cup 2016 ad instead of 2017. Just like the old fillers on CN CEE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I was just about to say "Where's Gridman?" on that Crunchyroll streaming thread.
DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P
What I love from the commercial studio Psyop, is the Cricket Wireless critters (known as the Cricketters) in different shapes and colored in Green, Yellow and Blue. So imaginative and cute! :)
Most Europeans here don't know about the old Grinch Christmas special. Even in Portugal.
When Is the Nickelodeon Highlights usually up for December? I Was just wondering...