Cartoon Network International News Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Lucario

Staff member
This is the new Cartoon Network International News thread. Please use this thread to discuss news and schedules for Cartoon Network channels in countries outside of the U.S.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Well, at long last. In the past I was worried that the CN Int. News Thread would eventually shut down due to limitations, especially since there was a time when threads could only show ten posts per page.

In other words, welcome to a new era.

animegamer

On Tapatalk the old thread is at page 2870.

EDIT: I just checked, you can change it.

526d25d6c02eeca758ecef03bc0349c3.jpg

Last edited:

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
This is because Tapatalk has its own limitations, it shows only ten posts per page instead of twenty.

ItsSunshine

Banned
Just curious, what happened to 1.0? I couldnt answer or write anything.
And yes, welcome to the "Universal" forum style.

animegamer

Nothing much new, just CN India getting ready to spread the Oggy virus on Monday.

Also, CN PK seems to air a lot of Tom and Jerry and Mr. Bean, but do new shows/episodes air on IN before PK?

animegamer

Take a look at the schedule for Sonic Nickelodeon this Monday:

c1c5c4cd526178d7a1def68c0c767ca0.jpg

And CN India:

23ac085e4bff195cbc46f303a104c528.jpg

What’s worse is Nick India removed all the original Nickelodeon shows and just decided to show Oggy non stop from 10pm to 6am every night!

I guess CN is desperate for ratings because it hardly makes it to the Top 5 Kids list. Their sister channel Pogo is more popular because they show Chhota Bheem all the time.

ItsSunshine

Banned
Take a look at the schedule for Sonic Nickelodeon this Monday:

c1c5c4cd526178d7a1def68c0c767ca0.jpg

And CN India:

23ac085e4bff195cbc46f303a104c528.jpg

What’s worse is Nick India removed all the original Nickelodeon shows and just decided to show Oggy non stop from 10pm to 6am every night!
In fact, here in Russia, no channel has Oggy. And India has a TON! How come? Also, just updated my Kodi playlist, and since when does Poland have CN HD? Or didnt I knew about it?
0d172b02f6302e48aef85b1c2fa2783c.jpg

animegamer

In fact, here in Russia, no channel has Oggy. And India has a TON! How come?

India is cancer for kids channels. Nick shows Motu Patlu all day (and has recently become a meme), Disney shows Doraemon whole day. It’s been like that since 2011. I’m happy for Disney Asia here. It’s a good start towards variety.

ItsSunshine

Banned
India is cancer for kids channels. Nick shows Motu Patlu all day (and has recently become a meme), Disney shows Doraemon whole day. It’s been like that since 2011. I’m happy for Disney Asia here. It’s a good start towards variety.
Mothu Patlu? Wtf? Where do they come up with these names? Also you should be lucky you got Doraemon since Ive never seen it on TV.

animegamer

Mothu Patlu? Wtf? Where do they come up with these names? Also you should be lucky you got Doraemon since Ive never seen it on TV.

Doraemon is cancer in India as well. Disney Channel shows nothing but Doraemon 24/7, no sitcoms and only Disney show currently is Milo Murphy’s Law. They have another channel called Hungama and it’s a train wreck in the weekend they literally show Shinchan over 40 hours and they air a lot of Doraemon there as well. It has aired on Hungama since 2005 then Disney started it in 2010 and since then destroyed the channel.

Nick doesn’t have anything other than Motu Patlu, Gattu Battu and Ninja Hattori only Movies they have are Motu Patlu movies and they never aired any Nickelodeon show since 2010 except TMNT season 1.

Also, Disney XD India shows Pokemon nearly the whole day.

That should give you a glimpse of how horrible kids channels in India are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts