Cartoon Network International News Thread 13.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Francisque

The Italian PR manager is on a break until the 4th of July... it means something, nothing? :D

J10

On saturday at 8am it says johnny bravo is coming to CN arabia at 8am
No, CN Arabic, since it’s launch, didn’t air Johnny Bravo at all, nor from Billy & Mandy (aired only on MBC3 with Arabic Dub), despite it had clips from Johnny Bravo on their YouTube channel. Still, they’re airing Looney Tunes, as of Sat.TV.

Markus Nelis

Can't tell if TCR was also going to be removed everywhere, since the show is already off the schedule in a lot of places. However another show removed somewhere is just questionable.

Who bets Mao Mao is next? U.S YT channel also removed Elliott From Earth which had a cliffhanger.

Even though Mao Mao S2 episodes were in production. I feel bad for the creator if they don't air these produced episodes. That would be a waste of money, even for CN.

Last edited:

J10

Mao Mao still has bumpers on CN Arabic until now, and they didn’t remove it yet. I wonder if they’ll drop it, beside some other bumpers, when they rebrand with Redraw Your World.

StrikersSeventyOG

New merger WBD already deleted the following shows on Kids and Family and Adults.

Cartoonito:
Little Ellen (Removed Cartoonito Official Video, HBO Max, and Cartoonito LatAm)

Cartoon Network:
Thundercats
Elliot From Earth
Fungies

Adults Swim:
JJ Villard's Fairy Tales
Final Space
Beef House
Dream Corps LLC

Lost the CN rights:
Power Players

These shows gonna possible or not possible forgotten and deleting in near future:
Mao Mao
Uncle Grandpa

This is gonna destroy the good shows after Mergers and this is only just begun and expected new moves. So don't get shocked because the new merger company gonna in charge. Tom Aschiem is better in charge of the kid and family services.

Sources: RegularCapital, Lotso, and My friend (Nickname: Omni)

Last edited:

StrikersSeventyOG

But UG has been ended, 5 years ago. Don’t list it.

I said possible or not possible (maybe not) so still there for now. But you may be right
and we don't know what going on inside the WBD so we going to see that near future.

Last edited:

StrikersSeventyOG

Well, I edited my post since I mixed up the shows that it wasn't Mao Mao indeed.

I swear the god! If Mao Mao gets deleted and forgotten I will blame WBD Forever but I still like Cartoon Network shows. I already blamed disney and nick due to the cancellation of the 2019 batches (Abby Hatcher and Rocketeer). No offense because I like those shows and have a sense of humor and entertainment along with Mao Mao and Power Players.

Last edited:

Review Metabee

Who gets stuck with all the bad luck?
No, CN Arabic, since it’s launch, didn’t air Johnny Bravo at all, nor from Billy & Mandy (aired only on MBC3 with Arabic Dub), despite it had clips from Johnny Bravo on their YouTube channel. Still, they’re airing Looney Tunes, as of Sat.TV.
it says it's coming on CN arabia at 8am starting Saturday

J10

It says it's coming on CN Arabia at 8am starting Saturday
Which schedule are you using? I guess you're using What's On App in Android devices.

Because I checked beIN and Sat.TV, and they are still putting in the schedule, Looney Tunes Cartoon, at 08:00 KSA. Those who have STC TV App on their phones, please check the app to make sure from the schedule of the channel on Saturdays.

Daffyrocks

Back from the dead.... or...?
so.... considering the changes will probably be permanent, I am going to put here the "new" CN CEE schedule for July, following Fungies' removal

(all times CET and may be subject to delays, changes are bolded; slots marked in pink are part of Cartoon Network Giggletime; slots marked in forest green are part of Craig of The Creek Summer Adventures)

06.00 Teen Titans Go
06.25 Teen Titans Go
06.55 Total DramaRama
07.20 Bakugan: Evolutions
07.50 The Amazing World of Gumball
08.20 The Amazing World of Gumball
08.45 The Heroic Quest of Valiant Prince Ivandoe
08.55 Mr. Bean: The Animated Series
09.20 Mr. Bean: The Animated Series
09.50 Mr. Bean: The Animated Series

10.10 Mighty Magiswords (minisodes)
10.25 Craig of The Creek / Weekend Bingewatch Marathon (weekends)
13.10 Looney Tunes Cartoons / Weekend Bingewatch Marathon (weekends)
13.40 Clarence / Weekend Bingewatch Marathon (weekends)
14.05 Clarence / Weekend Bingewatch Marathon (weekends)
14.30 Taffy / Weekend Bingewatch Marathon (weekends)
14.55 Taffy / Weekend Bingewatch Marathon (weekends)
15.25 We Bare Bears / Weekend Bingewatch Marathon (weekends)
15.50 We Bare Bears / Weekend Bingewatch Marathon (weekends)
16.20 Total DramaRama / Weekend Bingewatch Marathon (weekends)
16.50 Mr. Bean: The Animated Series
17.15 Mr. Bean: The Animated Series
17.45 Mr. Bean: The Animated Series

18.05 Mighty Magiswords (minisodes)
18.20 Looney Tunes Cartoons / Craig of The Creek (from 11/07)
18.50 Looney Tunes Cartoons
19.20 Unikitty / Clarence (from 18/07) / Summer Camp Island (from 23/07; weekends)
19.50 Unikitty (3 segments) / Clarence (3 segments) (from 18/07) / Summer Camp Island (3 segments) (from 23/07; weekends)
20.30 Bakugan: Evolutions
21.00 Power Players
21.25 Power Players
21.55 Power Players
22.25 Power Players
22.50 Power Players
23.20 Power Players
23.45 The Amazing World of Gumball (1 segment)
00.00 The Amazing World of Gumball (1 segment)
00.15 The Amazing World of Gumball
00.45 The Amazing World of Gumball
01.10 Power Players
01.40 Power Players
02.00 Power Players
02.25 Power Players
02.45 Power Players
03.05 Power Players
03.25 The Amazing World of Gumball
03.50 The Amazing World of Gumball
04.10 The Amazing World of Gumball
04.30 The Amazing World of Gumball (3 segments)
05.05 The Amazing World of Gumball
05.25 The Amazing World of Gumball (3 segments)

I don't even want to think what will happen with the other "ended" shows...

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
According to Wikipedia (not a reliable source, I know), CN Arabic aired Johnny Bravo briefly in 2011.
Apparently, he was voiced by Rabie Bahr Al Safi.

Cézar_Delacierra

The final episodes of Apple and Onion have been brought forward to premiere next week on Cartoon Network Latin America

04/07 - Truffle season S02 E34
05/07 - Lambporcini S02 E35
06/07 - Win it or Bin it S02 E36 [Final Series]

And today, without warning, the episode "Petri" aired until then banned in Latin America!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts