Cartoon Network International News Thread 12.0

Looneyfanfan

IT'S BREAK TIME METABEE
We're getting closer and closer... I'd say this Summer.

I'm optimistic, most feeds will be rebranded between the Summer and this Autumn, not necessarily in the "classic" order (UK first and all, since the UK has a rather short Summer break)
Then CN HQ and Italy last.

This might me the time that CN Italy gets rid of Check It. as a whole

TSMetro64

Coming to Romania, too
Capture.PNG

NixcoBox12

Nice to see European websites having redraw your world on their website code, as I’m in iPad, I can’t check if the UK has it in their website code, can somebody check please?

J10

Nice to see European websites having redraw your world on their website code, as I’m in iPad, I can’t check if the UK has it in their website code, can somebody check please?
You don't have to use the source code, because English-speaking websites and channels will use the same slogan in English.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I'm not sure what Nick waiting for: every weekend Nick is airing keep it here Nick ads for Warped! But still no word for whether it's cancelled or renewed.
Recently actor James Hong was interviewed on Jimmy Kimmel. He's 93 but still going strong. Really cool!
so I switch on disney xd and to my surprise, chip & dale rescue rangers is on

For someone who's been around less than a year, Barbie Brooklyn Roberts has gotten plenty of (well deserved) attention.
According to zap2it, nick@nite will air Seinfeld starting early Tues May 31 2am-4am, that means Mom will be off the lineup after May 26.

Featured Posts