Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
CEE
hA7KgQC.jpg

jcINnVo.jpg

1997/99

Last edited:

malurian

Promotion of Mechamato on CN APAC is stepping up, even outside Southeast Asia.

CN Australia has posted Ep1 and Ep2 previews:

CN Taiwan promo (now they've got a Chinese title)

burak822

Cartoon Network Turkey in December 2021

New Show: Looney Tunes Cartoons It starts at 6:30 p.m. on December 6th.

New Episodes: Summer Camp Island It starts at 08:00 on 11 December. (Season 4 and 5)

Cartoonito Block
New episodes 44 Cats and Super Wings (Season 5)

Boomerang Turkey in December 2021

New Show: Tom and Jerry in New York
It starts on December 6 at 4 p.m.

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
More wild CEE reklama bumpers:

1) Billy and Many as babies, Cow as a wooden horse!

2) the Eds serving for the military! (at 07:53)

3) Mac and Blood swimming in Cow's milk (at 02:53)

4) And of course Frankie from Foster's being in love with an Indian / Middle Eastern (?) version of Johnny Bravo. (already posted)
It is sad that the Hungarian subfeed didn't have any variety with these bumpers (it always played the one with Dee-Dee and Bloo in a blue background, as well as its nighttime variant when ending an ad-break), but they did/do since the Arrow era.

Markus Nelis

Grizzy and the Lemmings is now the most saturated show on CN India
The show seems to be popular there. It also pops up on Netflix in Finland in the top 10 most watched every week. It's also popular in a lot of other countries as well. I've seen the show and I'm not disappointed at all that it's popular. One of the best French animated series, too.

sorin96

Starting from January 1st 2022, Cartoon Network Classics block will be on Warner TV Poland. Only on weekends from 6 AM to 10 AM.

Will be on Warner TV Romania too from January 1st 2022.
The difference is that besides the series that will be on both version the romanian version will get also Billy & Mandy

J10

Will be on Warner TV Romania too from January 1st 2022.
The difference is that besides the series that will be on the polish version will get bonus Billy & Mandy
I thought its just exclusive to Poland only. Well, that's great. So, we'll see Billy & Mandy in Romania again, which is from the 2000s.

In another topic:
Today, I've read that UAE has announced that the weekend will be two days and a half, effectively January 1st, 2022. The break will be from half Friday, and officially Saturday and Sunday, instead of Friday and Saturday.

What'll happen to Cartoon Network MENA Channels? Will the UAE (particularly Dubai Media City) demand them to manage the schedule for UAE viewers, or will the UAE providers (eLife and Du) particularly switch the current MENA feed signal to the African feed for the Sat-Sun (Western) weekend, so Cartoon Network MENA could ditch the UAE timing (or maybe replace UAE with Muscat time) and keep KSA and CET? For Cartoon Network Arabic, it's possible that they'd change the schedule programming again, just after 8 years of being changed.

This was how the schedule timing looks like on Cartoon Network in the MENA Region and how it'll change in the future, particularly CN Arabic:
  • 2010-2013/14: The weekends are from Thursday to Saturday, while it's Sunday to Wednesday during weekdays programming. This was from Cartoon Network Arabic, as an example for Thursday to Saturday.
    1638878510125.png
  • 2013/14-Present (until December 31st, 2021?!): Saudi Arabia has made the weekends Friday to Saturday, and the channel expanded weekdays programming to being 5 days a week, Sunday to Thursday.
  • On January 1st, 2022?!: Cartoon Network Arabic planning on putting 4 days like before (same structure as before; as in 2010-2013/14 era), which is Monday to Thursday, and the weekends on the channel would be from Friday to Sunday.

Last edited:

Walker

New episodes of looney tunes cartoons continue to be broadcast every weekday at 18:30. The program is shown as a general audience, so anyone can watch it. Speaking of censorship, currently the censors are the same as Boomerang Turkey.

2021-12-08 (1).png
2021-12-08 (3).png

- The name of the program is written at the bottom right. The name of the program in Turkey: Sevimli Kahramanlar: Hikayeler

- He is writing a new series under Cartoon Network. Turkish: Yeni Dizi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts