Cartoon Network International News Thread 10.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanalPlusFan1980

I know i'm doing an off-topic, but i've been looking for Polish dubbed episodes of Summer Camp Island for two years now, and I have this request, do you have any recorded episodes in Polish? If so, please send them to me by this email: katarinmedia@gmail.com

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
tXqm3OX.jpg

CEE is broken today. Captured 5 minutes ago. EPG says something else, but more importantly the ToonyTube logo was present during ad break and I saw Romanian ads on CZ and the volume differed.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
HUGE GEM surfaced!

CN starts around 11:30 :)
(The Mask, Spartakus, Fish Police, Touch of Blue, Moxy)
It's interesting to see the same endboard on CN LA:

Elliott CEE site

Last edited:

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
The Adventure Time episodes "Wake Up", "Escape from the Citadel", "The Tower" and "Breezy" were banned in EMEA but not in Flanders :D They premiered in late 2020 on Comedy Central FL and this week they will be reran.

CanalPlusFan1980

Looks like in June HBO 2 CEE will air The Fungies & first 19 episodes of Victor & Valentino S2 from CN
I think i'm in a dream, HBO 2 CEE will air Victor and Valentino? It's also gonna air on HBO 2 Poland from May 23th, i mean i'm not a fan of this show, okay? Now let's wait until Summer Camp Island will air on HBO CEE, but that would be not possible.

Last edited:

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
I think i'm in a dream, HBO 2 CEE will air Victor and Valentino? It's also gonna air on HBO 2 Poland from May 23th, i mean i'm not a fan of this show, okay? Now let's wait until Summer Camp Island will air on HBO CEE, but that would be not possible.

Actually Vic&Val is shown from 2nd May on HBO 2 PL.
I think it's a cross-promotion between WarnerMedia and HBO linear-up channels, but who knows.

Moleoman

Given the fact that WarnerMedia and Discovery are to be merged, I'll note this wasn't the first time ex-Turner channels and Discovery colaborated with each other. In years 2003-2012, the Polish ad sales for Cartoon Network CEE and later Boomerang Pan-Euro/CEE's Polish sub-feed were handled by... Discovery Media Poland In fact, Cartoon Network happened to be one of Discovery Media's first clients: Narodziny Discovery

From January 2013, the ad sales for these channels were instead handled by At Media, who initially held this duty in years 1999-2003 (as well as TCM in years 1999-2003 and 2009-2014):
TCM trafi do oferty firmy At Media

However, due shutdown of At Media's Polish branch, the ad sales of Turner's channels in Poland shifted to Polsat Media since January 2015: Cartoon Network i TCM w ofercie Polsat Media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I mean I can get being annoyed with hate-watching and parasocial trailer bashing. It’s just undoubtedly peculiar to be involved with an adult cartoon remake of Good Times and be super defensive about it instead of understanding.
Nick KCA press site is now gone

How about Mike Pollock as the ideal voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman?
Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?

Featured Posts