Cartoon Network International News Thread 10.0

josie

HUGE GEM surfaced!

CN starts around 11:30 :)
(The Mask, Spartakus, Fish Police, Touch of Blue, Moxy)

Ohhh, that's a great find. Early mornings on CN used to be a bit dark really, with all these obscure French shows. I remember they used to scare me a bit. But that's what made it fun, waking up early and getting a glimpse of this different Cartoon Network that comes just as the night switches to day.

Marty

Capture_2021_05_08_02_32_33_804.png

New Episode Grizzy & The Lemmings Start 1 May every weekends in 2:30 PM

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Teen Titans intro from CN CEE's Toonami block, 2006. It features an animated on-screen bug, the CN logo changing to the Toonami one and vice versa.
This also happened in the Netherlands in 2001-2003 on Yorin, switching between Yorkiddin and CN's logo, or between Yorkiddin and Toonami. If I remember correctly from old YouTube videos, the switch wasn't as frequent as in this video. It is kinda annoying.

Ketnet in Flanders also used to have a logo that folded itself (2006-2010).

Francisque

If I don't get wrong, when Cartoon Network IT rebranded (which was quite late), the Toonami brand was well buried already

Palk Áron 2002

2000s Hungarian TV Blooregarder
If I don't get wrong, when Cartoon Network IT rebranded (which was quite late), the Toonami brand was well buried already
For us, the block ran until 3 September 2006. There was even a separate ad-break ident, you can watch it here:

The 2nd interesting thing is that the CN logo in the animated Toonami version has a 3D-ish effect, compared to the normal bug.

Palk Áron 2002

2000s Hungarian TV Blooregarder
Another CN CEE continuity from 2006 during Toonami. This time, the Hungarian subfeed used the normal ad-break idents, with the Toonami one used on the main feed.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Shaving my beard, and singing "Disco Girl"
"Hey, when are we going to get more information about the upcoming Garfield stuff (Nickelodeon series, Alcon movie)?!"

Me:
Members such as @RegularCapital, @Francisque and @J10 may find this interesting: the LMBTQ propaganda song from Nick Jr's Azur series populates the prides. The screenshot is taken from the 18:00 CET M1 news.

And this is the news report in video.
My prologue to the Hungary VS France Euro 2020 match (which starts tomorrow): went to the Heroes' Square today. #Euro2020
Happy 3rd Anniversary, Big City Greens

Featured Posts