Cartoon Network Flash Games On Steam! News & Discussion Thread

Jazz1000

Evil PLANS...
last Cartoon Network Flash Game Was Powerpuff Girls: Defenders of Townsville
now Finn and Jake's Epic Quest is heading to Steam Next Finn and Jake's Epic Quest on Steam on April 11,

so i figure in the future for more CN's Flash Games Heading to Steam we make a discussion thread of it

==Games==
Powerpuff Girls: Defenders of Townsville(March 14, 2014)
Adventure Tine: Finn and Jake's Epic Quest(April 11, 2014)
Monsters Ate My Birthday Cake(July 1, 2014)

Last edited by a moderator:

RegularCapital

Staff member
As long as they remake the games with more levels and features, I think it would be great as long it's worth buying. I've brought PPG: Defenders of Townsville but haven't got round to playing it yet, but I've heard good reviews about it.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
As long as they remake the games with more levels and features, I think it would be great as long it's worth buying. I've brought PPG: Defenders of Townsville but haven't got round to playing it yet, but I've heard good reviews about it.
From what you've just said, that's similar in concept to the tratment some games got on CN's old shareware site, PowerPlay Games.

RegularCapital

Staff member
From what you've just said, that's similar in concept to the tratment some games got on CN's old shareware site, PowerPlay Games.

Yep and I remember reading your blog post about it. Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I Don't Know! is also on Steam, but I heard nothing but bad reviews and it's expensive. I've made a blog post about Pendleton Ward's game prototype "Little Pink Best Buds", which can be CN related because of AT.

Gatordragon

A jester is you!
here another CN Game coming to steam Monsters Ate My Birthday Cake witch is out now (July 1, 2014)

It's also on iPhone and iPad at a lower price. From what I hear, it's a pretty good game and I just might buy it.

There's this other game on Cartoon Network's website called Superstar Soccer. I played this game myself and unlike most flash games on their site, this one is actually pretty good, well designed, and has a smooth framerate. I recommend it for those who like sports games.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts