Cartoon Network February 2018 Premiere Info

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
Cartoon Network - February 2018 Premiere Info. Schedule is complete.
[from February 1st to March 5th, 2018]

Key = [NEW NEW NEW NEW] means a new episode of a Cartoon Network show airing on the Friday Night block.

Apple & Onion
Fri February 23rd - 7:00 PM (EST) - 101/102 - A New Life/The Perfect Team [HALF HOUR SERIES PREMIERE] [NEW NEW NEW NEW]
Fri March 2nd - 7:15 PM (EST) - 103/104 - Tips/Falafel's Fun Day [NEW NEW NEW NEW]

Ben 10 (2017)
Mon February 19th - 6:15 PM (EST) - 201/202 - Out to Launch/Battle at Biggie Box [HALF HOUR SEASON PREMIERE]
Mon February 26th - 6:00 PM (EST) - 203/204 - Bon Voyage/Mayhem in Mascot
Mon March 5th - 6:00 PM (EST) - 205/206 - Screamcatcher/Creature Feature

OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes
Mon February 19th - 6:45 PM (EST) - 143/144 - Let's Watch the Pilot/Mystery Science Fair 201X
Mon February 26th - 6:30 PM (EST) - 145/146 - RMS & Brandon's First Episode/Lad & Logic
Mon March 5th - 6:30 PM (EST) - 147/148 - OK Dendy! Let's Be K.O.!/Plaza Shorts

Teen Titans Go!
Mon February 19th - 6:00 PM (EST) - 447 - Beast Girl [OPPOSITE TITANS]

The Amazing World Of Gumball
Fri February 2nd - 6:00 PM (EST) - 607 - The Cringe [NEW NEW NEW NEW]
Fri February 9th - 6:00 PM (EST) - 608 - The Cage [NEW NEW NEW NEW]
Fri February 23rd - 6:00 PM (EST) - 609 - The Faith [NEW NEW NEW NEW]
Fri March 2nd - 6:00 PM (EST) - 610 - The Candidate [NEW NEW NEW NEW]

Unikitty!
Fri February 2nd - 6:30 PM (EST) - 114 - Pet Pet [NEW NEW NEW NEW]
Fri February 9th - 6:30 PM (EST) - 115 - Kitty Court [NEW NEW NEW NEW]
Fri February 16th - 6:30 PM (EST) - 116 - Birthday Blowout [NEW NEW NEW NEW] [PUPPYCORN'S BIRTHDAY]
Fri February 23rd - 6:30 PM (EST) - 117 - Lab Cat [NEW NEW NEW NEW]
Fri March 2nd - 6:30 PM (EST) - 118 - The Zone [NEW NEW NEW NEW]

We Bare Bears
Fri February 2nd - 7:00 PM (EST) - 342 - The Park [NEW NEW NEW NEW]
Fri February 9th - 7:00 PM (EST) - 343 - I Am Ice Bear [NEW NEW NEW NEW]
Fri February 16th - 6:00 PM (EST) - 344 - Baby Bears Can't Jump [NEW NEW NEW NEW] [SEASON FINALE]

Movies And Specials

Last edited:

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Justice League Action
Sat February 10th - 7:00 AM (EST) - 147 - Watchtower Hours
Sat February 17th - 7:00 AM (EST) - 148 - Barehanded
Sat February 24th - 7:00 AM (EST) - 149 - Captain Bamboozle
Sat March 3rd - 7:00 AM (EST) - 150 - Keeping Up With The Kryptonians
I just checked TitanTV and February 10 is wrong. Where did you get the others from?

Robin44

So far so good! The Unikitty episode from SDCC is finally airing, along with some other good episodes.
Ben 10 season 2 premiere I’m looking forward to!
New Bears and Gumball still nice!
KO finally returning and TTG’s special I’ll be watching as well!
I wonder if CN is pulling the “NBA All Star Jam” again this year since a basketball themed baby bears episode is airing February 16, if they are doing it, it seems to be the only episode for it so far.

Action!

Why Monday for Ben 10 and KO? I get the first Monday because of people being out of school but the second Monday?

Action!

Sorry for the double post, but when’s that opposite Titans episode supposed to air?

Spirit49

Well the whole monday night thing is good, another premiere block. I wonder if they will add other shows to it later. I wonder why there isn't any gumball on the 16th. Maybe they are airing the other TTG epsode instead.

Nikola-Cantoo

I'mNobody
A question. Why does "The Powerpuff Girls (2016) appear? Will they give such episodes this month?

Radiant97

Uploaded Intelligence
It hasn't been confirmed if there will be new episodes or not.

A RegularCapital article about the anniversary celebration (which I can't link yet because I just signed up) states that it'll kick off with a global rollout of new episodes, which might imply they're gonna premiere overseas first, since the show seems to be more popular outside the US.

Last edited:

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
A RegularCapital article about the anniversary celebration (which I can't link yet because I just signed up) states that it'll kick off with a global rollout of new episodes, which might imply they're gonna premiere internationally first, since the show seems to be more popular outside the US.
Probably. I don't think it was specifically referring to the U.S. Unless there's a late change, I think we would've known by now if new episodes returned to the U.S. this month, as The Futon Critic has other CN February premiere info.

For reference, here's the article in question:
https://www.regularcapital.com/2018...rsary-of-the-powerpuff-girls-animated-series/

Radiant97

Uploaded Intelligence
Well the whole monday night thing is good, another premiere block. I wonder if they will add other shows to it later. I wonder why there isn't any gumball on the 16th. Maybe they are airing the other TTG epsode instead.

We Bare Bears has Gumball's slot that night.
Fri February 16th - 6:00 PM (EST) - 408 - Baby Bears Can't Jump [NEW NEW NEW NEW]

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
Sorry for double post
Here's an updated Teen Titans Go! Opposite Titans promo

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

WBD announces a Meerkat Manor animated film. In other news, the world suddenly remembers Meerkat Manor exists.
Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of when the HD Double Pack of Final Fantasy X & X-2 was released on the Nintendo Switch in North America. It was nice to be able to play my favorite Final Fantasy game on a Nintendo system.
Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)

Featured Posts