Cartoon Network February 2018 Premiere Info

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
Here's the new Monday Nights promo featuring Ben 10 (2017) & OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes

Spirit49

It's good to see Apple & Onion but I don't think there is a commercial for it yet. That could cause low ratings. I'm actually worried they won't have a commercial.

CNFan1995

Right now I just watched a promo of a new episode of Unikitty! and is the SDCC episode that they're going to air next week once someone uploads the promo i'll find it.

Robin44

Wait, I Am Ice Bear is the 100th episode? Where'd you find that at? XD

CNFan1995

Wait, I Am Ice Bear is the 100th episode? Where'd you find that at? XD
Whoops I looked at the talkback of the episode thread and it says episode 100 and is really the 95th episode.

CNFan1995

Also Right now I just saw a promo of the next week episode of We Bare Bears once someone uploads the promo i'll find it

Robin44

So wait, is Baby Bears Can't Jump gonna be counted as a special episode like Charlie Ball or no? Just wondering.
For the premiere info I mean.
I also don’t know if Birthday Blowout should be listed in the premiere info with [PUPPYCORN’S BIRTHDAY] and have Beast Girl be listed as [OPPOSITE TITANS] since they’re events. But I guess it doesn’t matter.

Last edited:

Spirit49

OK, now I'm worried I don't think there was a commercial tonight for Apple & Onion and it is 2 weeks before the premiere, it could get really bad ratings for a series premiere and end up like mighty magiswords and just not be advertised after the network spams it for 2 months.

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
Maybe they already decided to cancel for the shear punishment of having a coherent plot.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
I'm sure that next Friday (or maybe this coming Monday/Tuesday), we will have a promo for Apple & Onion, but do keep in mind that it will be a limited series.

Last edited:

CNFan1995

Here's two promos:
The first one is Unikitty! Lab Cat promo

And the second one is The Amazing World of
Gumball The Faith promo

Last edited:

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter

Robin44

If Beast Girl is listed as [OPPOSITE TITANS] on the premiere info, can the Unikitty eps and the Baby Bears Can't Jump ep be listed as something?

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
If Beast Girl is listed as [OPPOSITE TITANS] on the premiere info, can the Unikitty eps and the Baby Bears Can't Jump ep be listed as something?
Pretty sure that’s because CN promoted it as a special with that title. That wasn’t the case with Unikitty and WBB,

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts