Cartoon Network Dream Revamp Madness

VeiledHat

HAHAHA! I HAVE YOU NOW!
I further fleshed out my plans for CN when I work for them like I want to, but I don't even know if I'm going to get the job as the CEO, given how I act most of the time (I WILL learn business practices, but I don't know a lot about money and focus groups. Screw focus groups, btw.) And... the changes I make might be controversial.

First things first, like I said before, I'm going to move Toonami back to CN. But I won't update TOM, oh no. I'm gonna revert him back to TOM 2, since that's my favorite TOM. Not just a model that looks like TOM 2. The actual TOM 2. And the Absolution Mk. I and Sara 1 (who can transfer to a full body) will be back. I want to call this era "TOM 2.5." But I'm afraid people will be mad at me for effacing the TOM 3 and onwards history, so I dunno if I even want to do this. I just don't like the stories the current Toonami has come up with (looking at you, Countdown.) I'll make up for this major reboot with my writing skills, and there will be good stories exploring the Toonami verse's connection to the Space Ghost verse. (Yes, Tad will be appearing in some stories!) Also returning will be the Super Saturdays, the Rising Sun, and the Midnight Run.

Oh yeah, speaking of the Midnight Run, I'm moving Adult Swim back to Sundays and Thursdays only and it will be 10:00PM to 1:00AM again. I just really wanna recreate CN circa 2002, and I hope people will like it... I just don't want to be yelled at... Maybe one day we can expand the duration of the block.

And there will be some new content creators, mostly those with autism. Ian Isberto and his Armor Strikers (which I've seen on deviantART) and Dennis Tamayo's Dexter sequel series (which I've seen on Facebook) will be two of the new shows premiering on CN if I work for them. Of course, my own series like Cyborg: The Animated Series (which will be an HBO Max original at first) will air, too.

The bumpers will be a mix of Powerhouse, Checkerboard, and CN City, the latter coming in the form of interstitials showing the CN characters interacting with each other, based on a fanfic series I'm writing. Even characters like TOM will be in these interstitials. And of course, the bumpers, promos, and interstitials will be LOADED with self-referential humor (for example, if TTG gets chosen for a Super Chunk marathon, the promos will say "It's 2017 all over again!")

I'm trying not to get too carried away, but I think I already have. If I try to recreate CN circa 2002, will people get mad at me?

Absolution4.0

This first proposal of mine would involve multiple prongs of attack and have new 24/7/365 cable/satellite channels with accompanying online streaming services included to grow the channel family footprint.

1. Cartoon Network - Our flagship channel that delivers the best and most beloved animated series and movies on a 24/7/365 schedule for cable and satellite subscribers. Original cartoon series are supported by only the best from the libraries of Hanna-Barbera, Warner Bros., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, DreamWorks, United Artists, Paramount, RKO, Columbia, Universal, 20th Century-Fox and special Turner Classics arrangements with the Walt Disney Company and their flagship Disney Channel. Blocks of each of the following channels will air at various times during a normal week on this channel as a preview of what you may find. Slogans: "The Best Place For Cartoons"; "Home Of The Top Toon Stars"; "All Toons All The Time Until The End Of Time".

2. [adult swim] - The adult animation and surreal live-action channel that caters content to the important 18-35 male/female demographics separate of the regular Cartoon Network, repeating its shows on a loop unless certain special events happen in honor of certain days or people. Slogan: "All Kids Out Of The Pool".

3. Boomerang - Home for animation (both series and movies) our parents and grandparents grew up on, from the Baby Boomers through Generation X - where our smarts about animation and cartoons are put to the ultimate tests a la ToonHeads and Turner Classic Movies. Slogan: "It's All Coming Back To You".

4. Toonami - Where epic anime and the best action, adventure, fantasy and science fiction cartoons collide in the far reaches of the Universe and beyond hosted by TOM 6.0, SARA, Erin from Miguzi and a reincarnated Moltar in space or on Ghost Planet. Slogans: "Every Day, Cartoon Network And Friends Are Building You A Better Cartoon Channel. We Call It Toonami."; "Kids Love It!"; "We Won't Be Intimidated By Criminal Threats!"

5. Tickle-U/Kidoddler Place - A safe and inviting channel for your littlest viewers to catch educational and informative (E/I) television animation that helps teach the best and basic life skills, transforming their lives in the fields of history and geography; reading, writing and literature; science, technology and engineering; art and music; and math and arithmetic. Organized as a 24/7/365 joint venture in cooperation with Sesame Workshop, HIT Entertainment, American Public Television (APT) and the Public Broadcasting Service (PBS). Slogan: "It's Like Preschool On TV And Online."

6. CN Real - Getting cynical here, it takes a lot of time, money, effort and people to make even a half-hour of animation for any one of the channels in the Cartoon Network family. Whereas with live action, it is somewhat more inexpensive to produce and generate a profit on it - so why not have a channel where Cartoon Network can produce and distribute acquired and original scripted and reality television programming that keeps animation on the Cartoon Network. Slogan: "Are You CN What We're Sayin' Here?!"

7. Anime World - Only the best from the Land of the Rising Sun. Hosted by Sailor Moon (Stephanie Sheh or a Terri Hawkes soundalike), Son Goku (Sean Schemmel) of Dragon Ball and Naruto Uzumaki (Maile Flanagan); Anime World takes the best of previous channels to provide suitable counterparts from Japan's top channels and studios (NHK, TV Tokyo, TV Asahi, Tokyo Broadcasting System, Nippon Television and Fuji Television; Toei Company, Toho, Kadokawa Daiei and VIZ Media). Slogan: "It's An Anime World. We Just Live On It!"

Streaker Prower

I further fleshed out my plans for CN when I work for them like I want to, but I don't even know if I'm going to get the job as the CEO, given how I act most of the time (I WILL learn business practices, but I don't know a lot about money and focus groups. Screw focus groups, btw.) And... the changes I make might be controversial.

First things first, like I said before, I'm going to move Toonami back to CN. But I won't update TOM, oh no. I'm gonna keep as TOM 6, since that's my favorite TOM. Not just a model that looks like TOM 2. The actual TOM 2. And the Vindication and Sara 4 who can transfer to a head) will be returning. I just like the stories the current Toonami has come up with (even, the non-canonical Cosmo Samurai.) I'll continue this revival with my writing skills, and there will also be good stories exploring the Toonami verse's connection to the Space Ghost verse. (Yes, Tad will be appearing in some stories!) Also returning will be Miguzi, the Rising Sun, the Super Saturday and the Midnight Run. Oh yeah, speaking of anime, Kid Focused Anime Like Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and Beyblade are back on CN.

Oh yeah, speaking of the Midnight Run, I'm moving Adult Swim back to Sundays only and it will be 10:00PM to 1:00AM again, also it wil. I just really wanna recreate CN circa 2002, and I hope people will like it... I just don't want to be yelled at...

And there will be some new content creators, mostly those with autism. Ian Isberto and his Armor Strikers (which I've seen on deviantART) and Dennis Tamayo's Dexter sequel series (which I've seen on Facebook) will be two of the new shows premiering on CN if I work for them. Of course, my own series like Sonic Boom Legacy will air, too.

The bumpers will be a mix of Dimensional and CN City, the latter coming in the form of interstitials showing the CN characters interacting with each other, based on a fanfic series I'm writing. Even characters like TOM will be in these interstitials. And of course, the bumpers, promos, and interstitials will be LOADED with self-referential humor (for example, if TTG gets chosen for a Super Chunk marathon, the promos will say "It's 2017 all over again!")

I'm trying not to get too carried away, but I think I already have. If I try to recreate CN circa 2002, will people get mad at me?

Last edited:

harry580

for me, I wonder we can see toonami back on Cartoon Network and maybe toonami on adult swim would be renamed to toonami midnight run

VeiledHat

HAHAHA! I HAVE YOU NOW!

First things first, like I said before, I'm going to move Toonami back to CN. But I won't update TOM, oh no. I'm gonna keep as TOM 6, since that's my favorite TOM. Not just a model that looks like TOM 2. The actual TOM 2. And the Vindication and Sara 4 who can transfer to a head) will be returning. I just like the stories the current Toonami has come up with (even, the non-canonical Cosmo Samurai.) I'll continue this revival with my writing skills, and there will also be good stories exploring the Toonami verse's connection to the Space Ghost verse. (Yes, Tad will be appearing in some stories!) Also returning will be Miguzi, the Rising Sun, the Super Saturday and the Midnight Run. Oh yeah, speaking of anime, Kid Focused Anime Like Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and Beyblade are back on CN.

Oh yeah, speaking of the Midnight Run, I'm moving Adult Swim back to Sundays only and it will be 10:00PM to 1:00AM again, also it wil. I just really wanna recreate CN circa 2002, and I hope people will like it... I just don't want to be yelled at... Maybe one day we can expand the duration of the block.

And there will be some new content creators, mostly those with autism. Ian Isberto and his Armor Strikers (which I've seen on deviantART) and Dennis Tamayo's Dexter sequel series (which I've seen on Facebook) will be two of the new shows premiering on CN if I work for them. Of course, my own series like Sonic Boom Legacy will air, too.

The bumpers will be a mix of Dimensional and CN City, the latter coming in the form of interstitials showing the CN characters interacting with each other, based on a fanfic series I'm writing. Even characters like TOM will be in these interstitials. And of course, the bumpers, promos, and interstitials will be LOADED with self-referential humor (for example, if TTG gets chosen for a Super Chunk marathon, the promos will say "It's 2017 all over again!")

Spammer.

Absolution4.0

Oh yeah, speaking of the Midnight Run, I'm moving Adult Swim back to Sundays only and it will be 10:00PM to 1:00AM again, also it wil. I just really wanna recreate CN circa 2002, and I hope people will like it... I just don't want to be yelled at...

With me and my plans, I'm trying to recreate CN circa 1998-2003 with the Powerhouse and prototype City-era bumpers alternating. Hopefully, there would be worthy successors to the Usual Gang of Idiot Announcers (Phil Hartman, Frank Welker, Leslie Fram and Don Kennedy of ToonHeads, Tom Clark, Doug Preis, Peter Cullen of Toonami, Phil LaMarr, Keith David and Don LaFontaine of Cartoon Theatre) out there.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts