Cartoon Network Classic Cartoon Schedule: June

rodney

one lucky duck
C'mon, Silver Fox, Ren & Stimpy was hugely popular in it's time. TNN knows that there are still tons of people who like this show, and they're not going to be pulling it before giving it a shot.

I personally know of many people who are really looking forward to the return of this show, so if you think that nobody except for 5 people on this board are going to be watching it, and it's going to slip into eternal oblivion (like the Garbage Pail Kids series that you mentioned) you're going to be mistaken.

rodney said:
C'mon, Silver Fox, Ren & Stimpy was hugely popular in it's time. TNN knows that there are still tons of people who like this show, and they're not going to be pulling it before giving it a shot.

I personally know of many people who are really looking forward to the return of this show, so if you think that nobody except for 5 people on this board are going to be watching it, and it's going to slip into eternal oblivion (like the Garbage Pail Kids series that you mentioned) you're going to be mistaken.

Well, its hard to say, i think the newer series that TNN, got, Gary the rat and even striper(not sure what the title is) will be more lasting then R and S, i do have to admit they were, but so was Bevis and Buthead to, but that was over 10 yrs ago to when both shows were very popular.

out of all 3 toons coming to TNN I think Gary will be the one that becomes the hit.

rodney

one lucky duck
I can't say if the new episodes of Ren & Stimpy will last, but I think that the reruns do have some life left in them.

Jack

Rabbit of Tomorrow!
I think tomorrow is going to be the first time in two months that a B&W Porky Pig cartoon has aired on the Looney Tunes Show. Am I right? :eek:

Jack :shame:

Jack said:
I think tomorrow is going to be the first time in two months that a B&W Porky Pig cartoon has aired on the Looney Tunes Show. Am I right? :eek:

Jack :shame:

yeah it was.

btw, looks like WERe stuck with the crappy CN sceduale for a while, in an email i got and question i sent to Laurie Goldberg, head of programing for CN, told me that it maybe a long time till CC show get reduced down, appeently there got good ratings (WHO been watching theses show?). Also told me Robot Jone will return but not till 2004, at earliest, voice problems with the show, delaying epsodes, as well as Dextor. Also i got bad news, my cable company is droping CN at the end of summer do to problems htere having.

i will prived the URL (were you can see the email) were she can be reached maybe if she sees how many Old Schoolers are upset, maybe we can help get rid of the late nite CC runs (3-6 am Moutain time) and there can be put on classic line up us real fans of good animation can see.
i have no trouble with AS runs, cause the do play some good Amine but the over played older epsodes of CC shows after AS need to go asap.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The one thing I will always respect about Animaniacs is that the voice actors always have a lot of fun.

Retro kids shows are like fries. They complement both steak(retro grown up shows) and burgers(modern kids shows), but are NOT to be used as a main course. Kids won’t watch a network focused on retro kids shows because they’re focused on new(or at least modern looking) shows, and adults won’t watch a retro kidvid network because they think that they’re too old. Hence, all retro kids networks either change focus or die
So, Mick Wingert is currently following me on Twitter. That's pretty cool.
CNC
I'm gonna be taking a break from Twitter for 1 whole week. It's too hard for me to talk about.
You know at this point I'm just going to say the Wonder Park series is probably shelved and would never see the light of day.

The movie was greenlit at a time when Paramount and Nick had different management and by the time the movie was released and bombed the previous execs weren't there anymore.