Cartoon Network Classic Cartoon Schedule: June

Jon Cooke

GAC!
Cartoon Network Classic Cartoon Schedule: June

CLICK HERE FOR BOOMERANG SCHEDULE

---

Tue., June 10:

Tom and Jerry (1pm): Fit To Be Tied/Flirty Birdy/Flying Cat/Night Before Christmas/Tot Watchers/Jerry's Diary

---

Wed., June 11:

Tom and Jerry (1pm): Penthouse Mouse/Shutter Bugged Cat/Sorry Safari/Purr-Chance to Dream/Trap Happy/Buddies Thicker Than Water

---

Thu., June 12:

Tom and Jerry (1pm): Mouse In Manhattan/Cat Napping/Flying Sorceress/Timid Tabby/Mucho Mouse/Down And Outing

---

Fri., June 13:

Tom and Jerry (1pm): Smitten Kitten/Sufferin' Cats/Million Dollar Cat/Hatch Up Your Troubles/Landing Stripling/Missing Mouse

---

Sat., June 14:

Looney Tunes Show (9am): Cats and Bruises/Sandy Claws/No Barking/Rabbit Fire/Road Runner a Go-Go/Rabbit's Kin/Hurdy Gurdy Hare/Touche and Go/Trap Happy Porky/All Abir-R-R-D/Unruly Hare/Fox Terror/Show Biz Bugs

Tom and Jerry (11am): Matinee Mouse/Smarty Cat/Cat's Me-ouch/Sleepy Time Tom/Cat Cruise/Dickie Moe/Mouse Trouble

Tom and Jerry (5pm): Baby Butch/Tom's Photo Finish/Jerry, Jerry Quite Contrary/Advance and Be Mechanized/Jerry's Cousin/Cat Above and the Mouse Below/Invisible Mouse

Popeye Show (2am): Show #40 (NEW EPISODE)

Chuck Jones Show (2:30am): Bee-Deviled Bruin/Rocket-Bye Baby/What's Brewin Bruin?

Toonheads (3am): Shut Eye

Toonheads (3:30am): Egghead

Bugs and Daffy (4am): No Barking/Rabbit's Kin/Rabbit Fire/Unruly Hare/Show Biz Bugs/Hurdy Gurdy Hare

Tom and Jerry (5am): Rock n' Rodent/Southbound Duckling/Tom-ic Energy/High Steaks/I'm Just Wild About Jerry/Yankee Doodle Mouse/It's Greek To Me-ow

---

Sun., June 15:

Tom and Jerry (3pm): pre-empted by Father's Day marathon.

Chuck Jones Show (7pm): Bee-Deviled Bruin/What's Brewin Bruin?/Rocket-Bye Baby

Popeye Show (7:30pm): Show #40 (NEW EPISODE)

Toonheads (8pm): Gangster Toons

Toonheads (8:30pm): Movie Parodies of Daffy and Porky

---

Mon., June 16:

Tom and Jerry (1pm): Much Ado About Mousing/Life With Tom/Tall In The Trap/Mouse Into Space/Ah, Sweet Mouse Story of Life/O-Solar-Meow/Downbeat Bear

---

Tue., June 17:

Tom and Jerry (1pm): Tennis Chumps/Neapolitan Mouse/Fine Feathered Friend/Jerry Go Round/Catty Cornered/Carmen Get It

---

Wed., June 18:

Tom and Jerry (1pm): Tom & Jerry At The Hollywood Bowl/Truce Hurts/Cat Concerto/Framed Cat/Snowbody Loves Me/Designs On Jerry

---

Thu., June 19:

Tom and Jerry (1pm): Jerry and The Goldfish/Cat and Duplicat/Bodyguard/Brothers Carry-Mouse Off/Pecos Pest/Two Little Indians/Busy Buddies

---

Fri., June 20:

Tom and Jerry (1pm): Blue Cat Blues/A-Tom-Inable Snowman/Zoot Cat/Jerry and the Lion/Springtime For Thomas/Little Runaway

---

Sat., June 21:

Looney Tunes Show (9am): Dog Tales/Bear For Punishment, A/Super Snooper/Transylvania 6-500/Solid Tin Coyote/Robot Rabbit/Canary Row/Horton Hatches the Egg/Bird in a Guilty Cage/Person to Bunny/Go Away Stowaway/Rhapsody Rabbit/Spaced Out Bunny

Tom and Jerry (11am): Ah, Sweet Mouse Story of Life/Triplet Trouble/Bad Day At Cat Rock/Johann Mouse/Barbecue Brawl/Bowling Alley Cat/Dog House

Tom and Jerry (5pm): Muscle Beach Tom/Tee For Two/Solid Serenade/Switchin' Kitten/Salt Water Tabby/Quiet Please

Popeye Show (2am): Show #41 (NEW EPISODE)

Chuck Jones Show (2:30am): Case of the Missing Hare/Surf-Bored Cat/Daffy Dilly

Toonheads (3am): Dreams of Bob Clampett

Toonheads (3:30am): Goofy Gophers

Bugs and Daffy (4am): Transylvania 6-500/Person to Bunny/Dog Tales/Solid Tin Coyote/Rhapsody Rabbit/Robot Rabbit/Spaced Out Bunny

Tom and Jerry (5am): Love Me, Love My Mouse/Mice Follies/Baby Puss/Texas Tom/That's My Pup/Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Mouse

---

Sun., June 22:

Tom and Jerry (3pm): Puttin' on the Dog/Puss 'N Toots/Pet Peeve/Cat and the Mermouse/Jerry And Jumbo/Vanishing Duck

Chuck Jones Show (7pm): Case of the Missing Hare/Surf-Bored Cat/Daffy Dilly

Popeye Show (7:30pm): Show #41 (NEW EPISODE)

Toonheads (8pm): Three Faces of Tom and Jerry

Toonheads (8:30pm): Speedy Gonzales

---

Mon., June 23:

Tom and Jerry (1pm): Little Orphan/Mouse From H.U.N.G.E.R./Is There a Doctor in the Mouse/Just Ducky/Two Mouseketeers/Safety Second

---

Tue., June 24:

Tom and Jerry (1pm): Pup on a Picnic/Puppy Tale/Puss Gets The Boot/Cat Fishin'/Cue Ball Cat/Calypso Cat

---

Wed., June 25:

Tom and Jerry (1pm): Purr-Chance to Dream/Mouse For Sale/Slicked-Up Pup/Hic-Cup Pup/Professor Tom/Little School Mouse/Year of the Mouse

---

Thu., June 26:

Tom and Jerry (1pm): Push Button Kitty/Robin Hoodwinked/Cartoon Kit/Of Feline Bondage/Muscle Beach Tom/Vanishing Duck/Unshrinkable Jerry Mouse

---

Fri., June 27:

Tom and Jerry (1pm): Filet Meow

---

Sat., June 28:

Looney Tunes Show (9am): Pigs in a Polka/Louvre Come Back to Me/Wackiki Wabbit/Million Hare/Curtain Razor/Rabbit's Feat/Porky In Wackyland/Hare Do/Little Boy Boo/Hare Splitter/Operation Rabbit/Fowl Weather/Fast Buck Duck

Tom and Jerry (11am):

Tom and Jerry (5pm):

Popeye Show (2am):

Chuck Jones Show (2:30am): Bird Came C.O.D./Often An Orphan/Homeless Hare

Toonheads (3am): Motor Heads

Toonheads (3:30am): Fight Night

Bugs and Daffy (4am): Little Boy Boo/Hare Do/Hare Splitter/Wackiki Wabbit/Rabbit's Feat/Operation Rabbit/Million Hare

Tom and Jerry (5am):

---

Daniel P

Showing these new episodes of The Popeye Show is a sneaky way of Cartoon Network avoiding showing Episode #13 of The Popeye Show in which "Happy Birthdaze" is shown completely uncut and in black-and-white. I was not familiar with The Popeye Show until Season 2 (blame that on the previously bad time slot), so I never taped this.

Daniel P

Among the cartoons shown in these new episodes, "Big Chief Ugh-Amugh-Ugh" and "Spinach-Packin' Popeye" are included. I wonder if the cannibal clip from "Pop-Aye Ala Mode" will be included in the print shown of "Spinach-Packin' Popeye"?

rodney

one lucky duck
All cartoons on the Popeye Show are uncut. If CN wanted them to be cut, Bozo did not include them in the episodes.

Daniel P

rodney said:
All cartoons on the Popeye Show are uncut. If CN wanted them to be cut, Bozo did not include them in the episodes.
Well they are still hiding "Happy Birthdaze" from the repeating. Chickens.

Jon Cooke

GAC!
dacp3 said:
Among the cartoons shown in these new episodes, "Big Chief Ugh-Amugh-Ugh" and "Spinach-Packin' Popeye" are included. I wonder if the cannibal clip from "Pop-Aye Ala Mode" will be included in the print shown of "Spinach-Packin' Popeye"?

"Spinach-Packin' Popeye" only uses clips from "Ali Baba" and "Sindbad". You must have it confused with "Spinach Vs. Hamburgers" which originally had a clip from "Pop-pie Ala Mode".

It should also be noted that "Spinach-Packin' Popeye" was released in 1944, the year before "Pop-pie" was even released.

-Jon

Daniel P

Jon Cooke said:
"Spinach-Packin' Popeye" only uses clips from "Ali Baba" and "Sindbad". You must have it confused with "Spinach Vs. Hamburgers" which originally had a clip from "Pop-pie Ala Mode".

It should also be noted that "Spinach-Packin' Popeye" was released in 1944, the year before "Pop-pie" was even released.

-Jon
Ah, yes, that is right. Thank you for correcting me Jon. I believe that for whatever reason "Spinach-Packin' Popeye" has always been somewhat rare on Cartoon Network nonetheless.

Pietro

Two other important dates (even though one ain't CN-related) -

On June 26th new Ren and Stimpy Episodes launch on TNN at 10:00 and 11:30 pm.

On June 29th the "Norman McCabe" Toonheads will repeat for the final time. It's your last opportunity to catch these rare Looney Tunes from the 40s.

-Pietro:D

Daniel P

Pietro said:
On June 26th new Ren and Stimpy Episodes launch on TNN at 10:00 and 11:30 pm.
It's unfortunate that all 52 episodes of R&S will be airing at the 11:30pm slot. Why not just the Spumco episodes? Hopefully "Man's Best Friend" will be airing. I hear that these new episodes aren't very good, and if the past Spumco projects (Adult Swim Hanna-Barbera remakes and "The Ripping Friends") are any indication...

Pietro

I think ONLY Spumco ones will be airing. The reason why there are 52 new ones is because they were Games Episodes with Spumco plots. Spumco is trying to redo all of that.....

Corrado

As of Monday, TNN becomes Spike TV.

Also, in 2001, VH1 aired Ren and Stimpy episodes, however they were hosted by Billy West. I think they only played Spumco episodes.

Pietro

*R&S updates!*

Here's what will air when:

Ren and Stimpy Adult Party Cartoon - Thursdays at 10:00 (premiere), repeat on Friday at 11:30

Classic Ren and Stimpy (The Ren and Stimpy Show) - Thursdays at 11:30 (premiere), repeat on Sunday at 8:30. No repeat showings in July.

-Pietro:D

FuriousFreddy99

knowledge is power
dacp3 said:
Well they are still hiding "Happy Birthdaze" from the repeating. Chickens.

So I must've been lucky to have gotten a copy of it when it did come on...it's one of my favorite Popeye shorts now.

Corrado said:
As of Monday, TNN becomes Spike TV.
WRONG:::: Spike TV is now history and The NEW TNN is back.
the Injuntions bans tnn from using the name Spike.

Also, in 2001, VH1 aired Ren and Stimpy episodes, however they were hosted by Billy West. I think they only played Spumco episodes.

R and S should have reminded in the vaults to rot, it was a poorly made and unfunny
gross show.
I think it won't last very long.
reason said above is why MTV and Nick PUlled the show .
plus poor rattings

Pietro

Further R&S Updates -

"Classic Ren and Stimpy" will premiere on July 3rd at 11:30 instead of this week, when "Adult Party Cartoon" will premiere. No repeats of showings are scheduled.

-Pietro:crow:

Jon Cooke

GAC!
Pietro said:
Further R&S Updates -

"Classic Ren and Stimpy" will premiere on July 3rd at 11:30 instead of this week, when "Adult Party Cartoon" will premiere. No repeats of showings are scheduled.

Are you sure? It's still listed on TNN's website as airing tomorrow:

---
Jun 26 2003
11:30PM
001 - Space Madness/The Boy Who Cried Rat

Jul 3 2003
002 - Black Hole/Stimpy's Invention 
---

-Jon

Jon Cooke said:

---
Jun 26 2003

Jul 3 2003
---

-Jon

I think the main reason it may be chaning cause it may not fly.
what looks like is happening here to R and S happen to the Garage pail kids show
that was set to premire on CBS in the mid 80's and never made it on the air, even after the ads anoucing it was coming (85-7 ads ran for this show on CBS, it finally got pulled in 88)

Pietro

Jon Cooke said:

---
Jun 26 2003

Jul 3 2003

Wow, this is strange. According to TV Tome "R&S Classics" is supposed to start airing on July 3rd with "Man's Best Friend." I'm not sure which is properly correct, but anyway, I'll set my VCR for Thursday this week.

"The Boy Who Cried Rat" will most likely have a longer "Ren-in-Stimpy's Mouth" sequence as originally planned by Spumco and the new version of "Black Hole" should be interesting to watch - the one that made it to air on Nick was probably the worst Spumco R&S ever, it just made no sense (the whole "stinky socks" mountain for instance).

"The Littlest Giant" and "In the Army" might not air, but we have to see. "Giant" because it was made to serve Nick story editors' demands and "Army" because it was directed by Bob Camp who stabbed John K. in the back and went on to do Games episodes.

-Pietro:crow:

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The one thing I will always respect about Animaniacs is that the voice actors always have a lot of fun.

Retro kids shows are like fries. They complement both steak(retro grown up shows) and burgers(modern kids shows), but are NOT to be used as a main course. Kids won’t watch a network focused on retro kids shows because they’re focused on new(or at least modern looking) shows, and adults won’t watch a retro kidvid network because they think that they’re too old. Hence, all retro kids networks either change focus or die
So, Mick Wingert is currently following me on Twitter. That's pretty cool.
CNC
I'm gonna be taking a break from Twitter for 1 whole week. It's too hard for me to talk about.
You know at this point I'm just going to say the Wonder Park series is probably shelved and would never see the light of day.

The movie was greenlit at a time when Paramount and Nick had different management and by the time the movie was released and bombed the previous execs weren't there anymore.