Cartoon Network August 2020 Premiere Info

Skylar_Rainbow

It'll be so weird tho having a new episode air after the finale has already aired...if they ever do air it that is, it's also really annoying how they almost never rerun Unikitty, I'm honestly surprised they're rerunning Best Best Friends, but probably only because they didn't know what else to really put in that slot and it was a last minute change.

Skylar_Rainbow

The pandemic will end eventually, when someone stands up and takes charge of it like they should have done to begin with. But will Sick Day ever air on TV or will it just be online if the show ends before the episode airs?

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
The pandemic will end eventually, when someone stands up and takes charge of it like they should have done to begin with. But will Sick Day ever air on TV or will it just be online if the show ends before the episode airs?

I have a feeling it might not even air.
Remember the PPG episode "See Me, Feel Me, Gnomey"? This episode was banned following 9/11, and CN still hasn't aired it to this day.
I think all pandemic-related episodes will just not air, period.

Last edited:

Eurbane

Remember the PPG episode "See Me, Feel Me, Gnomey"? This episode was banned following 9/11, and CN still hasn't aired it to this day.
once the pandemic is over they would air the sick episodes immediately afterwards.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Please understand what I'm trying to say. Don't put your nose in my opinions or thoughts.
Well the pandemic never ending would be considered the least possible outcome.

Also, I think opinions and thoughts should never be made during a pandemic.

Last edited:

Dr.Pepper

That PPG episode was banned because of 9/11? I thought it was banned because of supposed religious imagery. Besides didn’t that episode come out a few years after 9/11?

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
That PPG episode was banned because of 9/11? I thought it was banned because of supposed religious imagery. Besides didn’t that episode come out a few years after 9/11?

I guess you're right. I should've done better research.
Regardless, this episode still never aired on U.S. television.

Skylar_Rainbow

That's really sad honestly if they never air it. But it's made clear in the episode that Dr. Fox has a common cold so I don't understand really why they would do that. Maybe they think some people could take it the wrong way as characters getting sick = characters having COVID-19?

And I do know that PPG episode was banned, tho I never really understood why...

Markus Nelis

Well the pandemic never ending would be considered the least possible outcome.

Also, I think opinions and thoughts should never be made during a pandemic.
That's what you think. They told that the virus has a chance to stay.

Let's get back on-topic because I'm tired of arguing right now.

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Infinity Train will have a scattered release over the course of three weeks instead of all at once.
See the OP for the release schedule.

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
All Craig of the Creek episodes have been revealed.
Unless any surprise announcements come about, I think it's safe to say this month's schedule is now complete.

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
Looks like the first episode of Infinity Train Book 3 it's now online for free.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts