Cartoon Network August 2015 Premiere Info

Light Lucario

Staff member
That's pretty cool. I was wondering when they'd air the next Mega Evolution special, so that should be fun to watch.

They just showed another New Thursdays promo which had Adventure Time and Steven Universe. And there's banners that say "New Clarence, Thursday at 7:30" during other shows. Now I'm confused. I thought Regular Show was at 7:30?

nkgriffith98

The mega evolution special should be good so I'll be watching.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

veemonjosh

Stone free, do what I please
So, uh...why does CN have "World Premiere" listed right now during this airing of Flushed Away? I'm pretty sure it's aired on TV at some point in the past 10 years, probably even on CN.

Edit: After the last commercial break before the end of the movie, they finally removed the "World Premiere" banner. Guess someone got the memo that wasn't accurate.

Last edited:

jjsthekid

The September topic will come soon, but CN releases its schedule at the end of the month now like I said, so you will have to wait a few more days. However, I have a small last minute update:

It looks like Gumball is having a premiere week of brand new episodes August 31st - September 4th at 7pm.

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Sorta like a last minute bomb? Gumballbomb?

Can we please stop calling these "Bombs"? Only Steven Universe does that.

Adventure Time didn't do that (they called it "Finnale"). Clarence called their marathon "Summer Splash." TTG, Uncle Grandpa, Sonic Boom, and the other shows didn't call their marathons "Bombs."

szjdfgs

Adventure Time didn't do that (they called it "Finnale"). Clarence called their marathon "Summer Splash." TTG, Uncle Grandpa, Sonic Boom, and the other shows didn't call their marathons "Bombs."

I can't say for the other shows, but one of the storyboarders for Teen Titans Go! referred to their marathon as a bomb.

SleepyBat

Yo-kai, won't you be my friend?

The "Summer Splash" was just some long Summer event, presumably for the week-long junk they were doing all Summer. I mean, if it was just for Clarence's weeklong, perhaps they wouldn't have made so many bumpers for it and played it throughout the Summer.

(and ugh, now people are calling Penn Zero's bomb a Pennbomb and it isn't even on CN, it's on Disney XD)

nkgriffith98

Sounds weird when you say gumball bomb LOL.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Toon4Thought

Giving a slightly closer look.
I can't say for the other shows, but one of the storyboarders for Teen Titans Go! referred to their marathon as a bomb.
That's mainly because the guy legitimately thought it was a thing for all of CN. Though let's be honest, does it really matter what they're billed as?

Also, a Gumball premiere week at this point that only now came up? How freakin' random.

Toon4Thought

Giving a slightly closer look.
I'm really starting to have suspicions on whether or not SU actually is returning in September. If it was, you'd think we would have had official confirmation by now.

citrusalex

Nope, seems like CN is still working out its September schedule, as no guides have released it yet. When something appears though, I'll be sure to post it.
Do you post it anywhere else? Like Twitter or something. I just REALLY (I'm the admin of a very big russian SU blog) need to be the first who will know about September shedule.

citrusalex

So there is a date for the next episode of Steven Universe. Does this mean that Cartoon Network has already made it's schedule?

jjsthekid

So there is a date for the next episode of Steven Universe. Does this mean that Cartoon Network has already made it's schedule?

Yeah, it returns September 10th.

Unfortunately though, CN still has not released its full schedule for September yet on any public schedule listings, and I'd rather wait until we have full info than an incomplete one.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts