Cartoon Network’s Crappy DVD Schedule Discussion

Dillon Arias

How come CN hasn’t released a Regular Show Complete Box Set For Blu Ray yet here in the U.S?

they teased a Complete Box Set for Blu Ray in the series finale for Regular Show, and it’s 2018 and there’s still no Complete Blu Ray box Set here in the U.S, only lucky Australia gets it.

Dillon Arias

I think all of you guys know but Cartoon Network is gonna release the complete series of Courage The Cowardly Dog On DVD on October 2nd, still no Blu Ray, But if Courage is getting a complete box set, why not isn’t Dexter’s Laboratory and Johnny Bravo getting Hall Of Fame Box Sets, it’s probably because Courage is more popular which again is not a bad thing, but I’m probably getting the 4th Season Of Courage instead since I own Seasons 1-3 On DVD.

1CB9EDB5-CB01-4575-A780-D676F3222A4F.png

Dillon Arias

What’s interesting is that in the rerelease Foster’s Season 1 they still left the old advertisements in there and even left a advert for the Foster’s Home For Imaginary Friends game Big Fat Awesome House Party with a actual promo code
06452865-C598-4045-A3F2-31C5DA4BF2D5.jpeg

Maomao

What’s interesting is that in the rerelease Foster’s Season 1 they still left the old advertisements in there and even left a advert for the Foster’s Home For Imaginary Friends game Big Fat Awesome House Party with a actual promo codeView attachment 242742
That's cool I also see that the discs are the same

That's cool tha everything's intact except cover art

Kinski Guy

They are all the same discs recycled, but with new cover art to re-do the legal print now that Turner is on its way to the graveyard.

I admit though the fact they are just using the old sets with the old promotional material is really telling as to why they didn't continue releasing most of these sets. They still have a lot of them that didn't sell.

Dillon Arias

I’m thinking that had these leftover DVD’s were in some kind of office and there thinking what should we do to these DVD’s since we had these here for a long time and then one person said why not rerelease it and that is what happen.

CN_Fanatic

I’m thinking that had these leftover DVD’s were in some kind of office and there thinking what should we do to these DVD’s since we had these here for a long time and then one person said why not rerelease it and that is what happen.
Then my question is, why hasn't Billy and Mandy been re-released? Was that the only thing that sold out all of its copies? I doubt so because if it did, you'd think they'd have made more sets to meet the demand.

They need to rerelease Billy and Mandy season 1 and the movie. They also need to re-release all of their old CN compilation DVDs.

To me, it just makes sense to go ahead and do complete series sets for all of their old and finished shows. DVD versions for the shows not made in HD and Blu-Rays for all made in HD. It pisses me off so damn much because literally, everything owned by Warner Brothers seems to get a release EXCEPT FOR CN STUFF! Most if not all of the DC shit and WB Animated stuff gets released. Seems like most if not all of Adult Swim's stuff gets released, etc... I just do not get why they're neglecting Cartoon Network. (this is just my opinion obvi but..) They have the best catalog of cartoons of any network, hands down, pretty much every single show of theirs is a banger. But they have the fewest releases. Idk. I know this is old but I just need to vent my frustration. I'm on the hunt for as many Madman releases as I can get because that's seemingly the best we're going to get and even that's hard because you just have to wait and get lucky and see if anyone posts something on eBay at a reasonable price and is willing to ship to the U.S.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

WBD announces a Meerkat Manor animated film. In other news, the world suddenly remembers Meerkat Manor exists.
Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of when the HD Double Pack of Final Fantasy X & X-2 was released on the Nintendo Switch in North America. It was nice to be able to play my favorite Final Fantasy game on a Nintendo system.
Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)

Featured Posts