Cartoon Cartoons Shorts Programs

harry580

I happy that Cartoon Network got to do another cartoon pilot shorts show again

maybe nick would soon do that the same

JMTV

The Adorkable One.
Oh My God!!! CARTOON CARTOONS has returned!!! CCF revival, here we come!! :D

But seriously though, that is great news to hear! Plus, I love the new logo. If they brought back the original theme and remixed it, I'll be happy.

harry580

Can't wait to see which pilots get chunked out and greenlit, be it standalone or full series.
I hope its the one pilot about a wolf I forgot the name of, if Cartoon Network has interest in the pilot again

dothesmartthing

Planet Yakko
Nostalgia is sky high nowadays, aren't they? I would be interested to see the Cartoon Cartoons program feature a blend of brand-new characters and classic characters as long they are done right.

harry580

First they bring back Hanna-Barbera, and now Cartoon Cartoons are back? This is amazing! Maybe I should try to pitch something!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
since you have your own cartoon, maybe you can pitch the cartoon to cartoon network

and also, since Warner Bros bringing back Hanna Barbera and cartoon cartoons, can disney bring back blue sky studios and disney afternoon cartoons (for disney plus), come on, pretty please

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts