Cartoon Cartoons Shorts Programs

We all know the What A Cartoon Show produced Bravo, Dexter, PPG, Courage, etc.

But the Cartoonstitute did produce Regular Show and Uncle Grandpa. Now they cut this program short, but these shows along with AT really helped spark the new era for CN focused on animation.

This will be good if they fund it...and with AT&T owning them now they'll have a lot more backing.

SweetShop209

It looks like some Cartoon Cartoons shorts will be shown at this Latin American animation festival next week.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
I REALLY hope this isn't just some stupid scheme to avoid taxes or something. Are these shorts meant for Adult Swim?

Anyways, here is a trailer for The Libertarian (in Spanish with subtitles):

And here are pictures for GNT:

1622193433749.png

1622193499731.png

1622193519402.png

A trailer for Nuevo Rico:
(Warning: not for children)

A trailer and pictures for Malinchista:

=> Malinchusta is clearly the only short that could actually become a series on CN.

A trailer and pictures for Beats:

A trailer for Our Perpetual Now. This looks really nice but not material for CN / Adult Swim.

A trailer for Revolykus:

A trailer for Roach:

Perla Magica

Digital Love
I REALLY hope this isn't just some stupid scheme to avoid taxes or something. Are these shorts meant for Adult Swim?

Anyways, here is a trailer for The Libertarian (in Spanish with subtitles):

And here are pictures for GNT:

View attachment 287922
View attachment 287923
View attachment 287924

A trailer for Nuevo Rico:
(Warning: not for children)

A trailer and pictures for Malinchista:

=> Malinchusta is clearly the only short that could actually become a series on CN.

A trailer and pictures for Beats:

A trailer for Our Perpetual Now. This looks really nice but not material for CN / Adult Swim.

A trailer for Revolykus:

A trailer for Roach:

"Malinchista" is 100% a short in the Cartoon Cartoons category and it might have a chance to become a hit, but is in Spanish language.

"The Libertarian" might interest everyone, especially when to comes with the story.

"Nuevo Rico" is already looking fantastic with its' animation and artstyle, but is definitely not for children, "GNT" is also not for children's eyes.

"Our Perpetual Now" will be the hardest to watch. The animation of this short is really beautiful, but the story will be a tearjerker.

"Roach" might be an interesting short in my opinion, and I really don't care about "Revolykus", just not at all.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

harry580 wrote on Santana434's profile.
hi, what cartoon is your profile pic from?

I haven't seen an Nostalgia Critic episode in 6 years and i don't plan on coming back.

But good lord this is cringe. It straight up looks like a 2001 Newgrounds cartoon. I'm suprised Foamy the Squirrel didn't pop up
So is there going to be a "Do you remember ___________?" thread for every show that ever existed? Or is it just for shows that came out in the last 30 years?
I wish a happy 49th birthday to Aliki Theofilopoulos Grafft.

I could find some stuff that was relatable from Kansas City.

Featured Posts