Cartoon Cartoons Shorts Programs

SweetShop209

Cartoon Network is once again tackling the idea of having a dedicated show to showing off Cartoon Network pilots. In a similar vein to What A Cartoon and Cartoonistitute, we have Cartoon Cartoons.

harry580

I happy that Cartoon Network got to do another cartoon pilot shorts show again

maybe nick would soon do that the same

harry580

Can't wait to see which pilots get chunked out and greenlit, be it standalone or full series.
I hope its the one pilot about a wolf I forgot the name of, if Cartoon Network has interest in the pilot again

harry580

First they bring back Hanna-Barbera, and now Cartoon Cartoons are back? This is amazing! Maybe I should try to pitch something!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
since you have your own cartoon, maybe you can pitch the cartoon to cartoon network

and also, since Warner Bros bringing back Hanna Barbera and cartoon cartoons, can disney bring back blue sky studios and disney afternoon cartoons (for disney plus), come on, pretty please

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

YOU GUYS!! I was on a Twitch stream with Jordan Todosey (the voice of Willa on Willa's Wild Life) and sent that "Sound Good To You?" video through her Discord server AND YOU ARE NOT GONNA BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED OMG-- And she even tried to do Willa's voice too in the process!! I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED Y'ALL OMG-
The clip:
I found this tweet from Tom Warburton from April. Why I only discovered it now is a mystery. In any case, the show didn't win the Annie Awards for preschool programming, but here's the acceptance speech for what would have happened if the show did win.

Say NO to Hungary's anti-LGBT law!
My name is Luca, I live on the ocean floor....
The Hungarian anti-LGBT law has sadly passed by the government! And Portugal beaten us 0-3.
Today's addition in Palk Áron 2002's Arts is about Bloo having both feelings.

Featured Posts