Cartoon Cartoons Shorts Programs

SweetShop209

Cartoon Network is once again tackling the idea of having a dedicated show to showing off Cartoon Network pilots. In a similar vein to What A Cartoon and Cartoonistitute, we have Cartoon Cartoons.

harry580

I happy that Cartoon Network got to do another cartoon pilot shorts show again

maybe nick would soon do that the same

JMTV Studios

Oh My God!!! CARTOON CARTOONS has returned!!! CCF revival, here we come!! :D

But seriously though, that is great news to hear! Plus, I love the new logo. If they brought back the original theme and remixed it, I'll be happy.

harry580

Can't wait to see which pilots get chunked out and greenlit, be it standalone or full series.
I hope its the one pilot about a wolf I forgot the name of, if Cartoon Network has interest in the pilot again

harry580

First they bring back Hanna-Barbera, and now Cartoon Cartoons are back? This is amazing! Maybe I should try to pitch something!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
since you have your own cartoon, maybe you can pitch the cartoon to cartoon network

and also, since Warner Bros bringing back Hanna Barbera and cartoon cartoons, can disney bring back blue sky studios and disney afternoon cartoons (for disney plus), come on, pretty please

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Ordered a drawing board and wooden ruler off Amazon. My Dad's bringing them over on Friday. Itching to try them both. The artwork in The Un-Iverse is about to get a LOT straighter!
Since it will be my birthday in 2 days' time, I've decided to virtually slice my profile picture as a birthday cake and give 12 slices, one is kept to me, one to Bloo and 10 slices to my favorite AS members.
I've been playing a ton of "Pac-Man 99" on the Nintendo Switch lately. Still can't seem to get above Rank #30 in a match....

EDIT: And yes, I'm enjoying it more than "Super Mario Bros. 35".
I just love the reactions to this comment, with some people playing along and others being like "Wait, what?"

I'm one of those Star Wars fans that never hated the Prequel Trilogy and felt it got more hate than it deserved. It wasn't perfect but neither was the Original Trilogy and I felt it did have its strengths.

Featured Posts