Cartoon Cartoon Fridays - October Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killtacular

the race wars had begun
First of all, this month already rocks because-- wait for it-- NO SCOOBY DOO 24-HOUR MARATHON. YES.

But anyway.

October 4th

8 PM - Ed Edd n Eddy - #40: "X Marks the Ed/From Here to Ed"
8:30 PM - Time Squad - #17: "Pasteur's Packs O'Punch/Floundering Fathers"
9:00 PM - Courage the Cowardly Dog - NEW - #44: "Bride of the Swamp Monster/Goat Pain"
9:30 PM - Grim and Evil - "Tiptoe Through the Tulips Pt. 1/Dumb Wish/Tiptoe Through the Tulips Pt. 2"
10:00 PM - Grim and Evil - NEW - #11: "Billy's Growth Spurt/The Time Hole Incident/Billy and the Bully"
10:30 PM - Robot Jones - #5: "Politics/Growth Spurts"
11:00 PM - Powerpuff Girls - #46: "Superfriends"
11:30 PM - Dexter's Laboratory - #64: "Oh Brother/Another Dad Cartoon/Bar Exam"

October 11th

8 PM - Ed Edd n Eddy - #41: "Don't Rain On My Ed/Once Bitten, Twice Ed"
8:30 PM - Time Squad - #15: "Keeping it Real with Sitting Bull/Planet of the Flies"
9:00 PM - Courage the Cowardly Dog - NEW - #45: "Muriel Blows Up/Profile in Courage"
9:30 PM - Grim and Evil - #11: "Billy's Growth Spurt/The Time Hole Incident/Billy and the Bully"
10:00 PM - Grim and Evil - NEW - #12: "Big Trouble in Billy's Basement/Christmas Con Carne/Tickle Me Mandy"
10:30 PM - Robot Jones - #1: "Pilot/Electric Boogaloo/Groovisicle"
11:00 PM - Powerpuff Girls - #47: "Nano of the North"
11:30 PM - Dexter's Laboratory - #61: "Scare Tactics/A Mom Cartoon/My Dad Vs. Your Dad"

October 18th

8 PM - Ed Edd n Eddy - #32: "See No Ed/Ed in a Bush"
8:30 PM - Time Squad - #12: "Ivan the Untrainable/Where the Buffalo Bill Roams"
9:00 PM - Courage the Cowardly Dog - NEW - #46: "The Mask" (22 minute episode)
9:30 PM - Grim and Evil - #12: "Big Trouble in Billy's Basement/Christmas Con Carne/Tickle Me Mandy"
10:00 PM - Grim and Evil - NEW - #13: "Little Rock of Horror/The Pie Who Loved Me/Dream A Little Dream"
10:30 PM - Robot Jones - #3: "PU to PE/Vaccum Friend"
11:00 PM - Powerpuff Girls - #48: "Stray Bullet"
11:30 PM - Dexter's Laboratory - #55: "Copping An Attitude/A Failed Lab Experiment/The Granddaddy of All Inventions"

October 25th:

COURAGE THE COWARDLY DOG MARATHON (Halloween themed)

Thursday October 31st:

A Very Grim, Very Evil Halloween Marathon

7 PM - #10: "Hoss Delgado: Spectral Exterminator/Evil on Trial/To Eris Human"
7:30 PM - #6: "Tiptoe Through the Tulips Pt. 1/Dumb Wish/Tiptoe Through the Tulips Pt. 2"
8:00 PM - #9: "A Grim Surprise/Everyone Loves Uncle Bob/Beast and Barbarians"
8:30 PM - #5: "Devolver Pt. 1/Recipe for Disaster/Devolver Pt. 2"
9:00 PM - #7: "Grim Vs. Mom/Bring Me the Head of Hector Con Carne/Tastes Like Chicken"
9:30 PM - #8: "Something Stupid This Way Comes/Search & Estroy/Grim or Gregory"
10:00 PM - #13: "Little Rock of Horror/The Pie Who Loved Me/Dream a Little Dream"
10:30 PM - #12: "Big Trouble in Billy's Basement/Christmas Con Carne/Tickle Me Mandy"
11:00 PM - #11: "Billy's Growth Spurt/The Time Hole Incident/Billy and the Bully"
11:30 PM - #4: "Smell of Vengence Pt. 1/Fiend is a Friend/Smell of Vengence Pt. 2"

November 1st:

8 PM - Ed Edd n Eddy - #40: "If It Smells Like an Ed"
8:30 PM - Time Squad - #19: "Love At First Flight/Forget the Alamo"
9:00 PM - Courage the Cowardly Dog - NEW - #47: "Squatting Tiger, Hidden Dog/Muted Muriel"
9:30 PM - Grim and Evil - #13: "Little Rock of Horror/The Pie Who Loved Me/Dream a Little Dream"
10:00 PM - Ed Edd n Eddy - NEW - #35: "Is There an Ed in the House/An Ed is Born"
10:30 PM - Robot Jones - #4: "Parents/Embarassment"
11:00 PM - Powerpuff Girls - #35: "Hot Air Buffoon/Ploys R' Us"
11:30 PM - Dexter's Laboratory - 50: "Deedee's Rival/Psylighty Psycho/Game for a Game"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts