Caption This! 7/16/04

Matthew Hunter

Super Genius
I haven't done one of these for a while, so I decided to do it a day early and beat Jon!;)

First, the rules!

1.There will be one picture per week. Only I, Jon, Thad, or Jack will post them.

2. You may post as many captions as you like. BUT: Please do not do any of these threads yourselves, because we are trying to keep it classic cartoon oriented and keep the board un-cluttered. All other "copycats" will be moved to the Fun and Games board.

3. No requests for the moment. we have plenty lined up.

4. Be funny!

sumcap8.JPG

Tom41

WHAT?!
Oi! No kissing when there's a TC counter on the screen!

Or

What he doesn't know is, that's really a 'pretty' mask and the real girl is ugly!

Billy

If you think this is shocking, you should see what happened later that night!

Der Captain

Hey, lady! My nose got bitten by a rattlesnake. Could you suck the poison out?

OR

A "Land O' Lakes" commercial shown only during Adult Swim.

Daffysleftfoot

OH my achin' back!!!
Cool Cat: (inner thought) WOWIE! Her buck skin will look great folded over the car seats.

Indian Girl: (inner thought) Hmmmmmm! His hide would make a great teepee flap.

OR-

Cool Cat: What? You have Marlon Brando's Oscar for The Godfather back at your reservation? Man, this I gotta see!

Mibbitmaker

potrzebie
sumcap8.JPG

Cool Cat tried kissing the Native American woman, but could only do it "Eskimo Style". The timer below put on too much pressure for him to be able to do it right.

Daffysleftfoot said:
Cool Cat: What? You have Marlon Brando's Oscar from The Godfather back at your reservation? Man, this I gotta see!

"Is that an Oscar or are you just glad to see me?" (the genders would have to be reversed, but I couldn't resist!)

J Lee

[QUOTEr]

sumcap8.JPG
[/QUOTE]
You're closing down the studio after this cartoon? You can't do this to me! You just cant! You can't! You can't! You can't! You can't!

(I think the dialogue fits here even better than it does at the end of "Meatless Flyday", don't you folks? ;))

Matthew Hunter

Super Genius
Go get 'em, tiger!

Or:

Cool Cat had a major crush on what he thought was a beautiful Indian maiden. He soon found out that this maiden was a very confused Indian BRAVE. So, we had "Crushing tiger, hidden drag queen":cool:

GeniusInTheLamp

GAC? GAC!
Cool Cat was pleasantly surprised when the Indian maiden confused him for her long-lost Cousin Basil. His fortunes would change when they saw the smoke signals from the real Cousin Basil.

angilbas

sumcap8.JPG

Hot Salsa meets Cool Cat.

Cool Cat: "Man, I thought I was a rare and endangered species. But I don't feel rare anymore, or even medium. I'm well done!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts