"Captain Marvel" Pre-Release News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
I'm guessing that it won't be the final state of her uniform but it does bring to mind the color schemes of Mar-Vell's original Kree uniform and Genis' suit, etc.

Sent from my AT7-B using Tapatalk

Frontier

Staff member
I hope they find a way to incorporate Carol's sash from the comics, since I think it would help the costume look more dynamic and memorable then just a basic bodysuit :).

Frontier

Staff member
Kevin Feige addresses the coloring of Captain Marvel's costume:

“If you want to film out in public — and Captain Marvel has a lot of scenes that will be shot on location — it’s gonna happen,” he said. “Everything is filmed [by paparazzi] nowadays, so years ago, we decided, ‘If it’s gonna happen, let it happen.’ Most people are savvy enough to know they’re looking at a behind-the-scenes photo, completely out of context. So we don’t do things like rush photos. We released some concept art of her with different colors. People online have correctly identified what’s going on there.”

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Unless they're going for another 'evil version of the protagonist with the same powers' villain.

Frontier

Staff member
Well, I guess if it's going to be set in the 90's then you may as well treat it like a 90's movie :p.

Not surprised to see that most of it will take place in space, though I'm curious how much of Earth we'll see and if that means Fury will somehow find a way to follow Carol into space o_O.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

WBD announces a Meerkat Manor animated film. In other news, the world suddenly remembers Meerkat Manor exists.
Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of when the HD Double Pack of Final Fantasy X & X-2 was released on the Nintendo Switch in North America. It was nice to be able to play my favorite Final Fantasy game on a Nintendo system.
Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)

Featured Posts