Canadian TV Channels Schedule Updates

Takao

Fight the darkness all around
Traffic Safety with Robocar Poli debuts February 2nd at 2PM on Treehouse

Beyblade Burst Turbo starts February 2nd at 2:30PM on Teletoon (French).

Ryan

Well known for talking about Canada.

Ryan

(It's been a week)
Turns out that Family and Telemagino pulled the show page for Dennis and Gnasher: Unleashed! on their website, due to not being on their schedule. Probably sometimes April or May they air it, better not delay.

Hole in the Wall (Cartoon Network version) will premiere this Monday, March 11th on Family. This is the 2nd time that the Cartoon Network version aired in Canada, that being Teletoon, which aired back in 2011.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Hole in the Wall (Cartoon Network version) will premiere this Monday, March 11th on Family. This is the 2nd time that the Cartoon Network version aired in Canada, that being Teletoon, which aired back in 2011.
How rare of it to come back out of nowhere.

Takao

I guess American Ninja Warrior Jr. did well for them and they wanted a cheap compliment.

Too bad Marblemedia destroyed Splatalot's set in January. They might've finally had a network interested in reviving it!

Ryan

Since Teletoon at Night will discontinue on April 1st, Teletoon will now be a 24/7 all day kids channel. I can tell Total Drama reruns are returning. Here's a promo:

Takao

Corn & Peg debuted yesterday on Treehouse. The series airs weekends at 8:55AM, with a same day repeat at 6:10PM.

YTV will air the Shopkins shorts daily beginning April 1st at 11:58AM. There are a few other slots, as well.

Teletoon will debut the new Gormiti series on April 5th at 3PM in half hour slots.

Takao

Victor and Valentino will run on Cartoon Network Canada beginning April 6th at 10AM.

Ninjago season 10 (March of the Oni) premieres April 6th at 11AM on Teletoon.

Chuggington: Little Trainees will air on Disney Junior Canada starting April 6th at 1:15PM.

Star Wars Resistance debuts April 6th at 5:30PM on La chaîne Disney.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Teletoon’s new overnight schedule after Teletoon at Night ends:

The French Teletoon at Night will continue.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Pretty sure Teletoon won't rebrand, as the Taking Back the Night promo suggested.

The current look has been in use for four years now.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts