Canadian TV Channels Schedule Updates

mimitchi33

Lovely, in my most wonderful way!
Max and Ruby Season 7 starts August 12th at 3:15PM on Treehouse.
Didn't the US premiere that season first? That's strange that it came to the show's home country late.

This looks like a cool show! I wonder if HBO is going to add more Sesame Workshop programming from their archive to the lineup as well, like Dragon Tales, Sagwa and Big Bag, alongside this.

Summer Camp Island and Cupcake & Dino are premiering on Teletoon in August and September, respectively.
View attachment 142871
Even though they have Netflix in Canada, it's odd that they show Netflix Originals on actual channels there.

Rick and Morty Season 2 is starting to air on Télétoon la nuit in August 3.
When did the first season of RAM premiere there?

Toons Fan

Didn't the US premiere that season first? That's strange that it came to the show's home country late.

This looks like a cool show! I wonder if HBO is going to add more Sesame Workshop programming from their archive to the lineup as well, like Dragon Tales, Sagwa and Big Bag, alongside this.

Even though they have Netflix in Canada, it's odd that they show Netflix Originals on actual channels there.

Max & Ruby Season 7 didn't premiere in the US yet. Nick Jr. is still on Season 6.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mimitchi33

Lovely, in my most wonderful way!
Max & Ruby Season 7 didn't premiere in the US yet. Nick Jr. is still on Season 6.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Oh, I thought they did premiere it! I must be confused, since I don't follow that show.

Vaughn Max

Dragon Tales and Sagwa could air on PBS if they got the rights back

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Ryan

Well known for talking about Canada.
Chop Chop Ninja, Snowsnaps, and Unikitty will be premiering on Teletoon Quebec in September 1.

I don't think the French dub of Unikitty aired in France yet.

Vaughn Max

Chop Chop Ninja, Snowsnaps, and Unikitty will be premiering on Teletoon Quebec in September 1.

I don't think the French dub of Unikitty aired in France yet.
Do Teletoon Canada and Quebec have the exact same schedule and shows?

Vaughn Max

They're both different. IMO, Teletoon Quebec looks a lot better than the English feed.
Maybe I should do a Teletoon Quebec schedule unless it has too much off the clock timings

Takao

Fight the darkness all around
The Marvel Rising shorts will air on Disney Channel starting August 27th at 8:55 AM.

Seems like games are coming back to the websites soon:

Ryan

Well known for talking about Canada.
Télé-Québec is recently airing Season 2 of Grizzy and the Lemmings, but it doesn't list it on the website, since it hasn't updated that much this month. There's some new shows that will be airing next month on that channel, which I looked up on their sitemap, but I can't tell when until they premiere date.

Some acquire shows are coming to Unis TV next month:

Angelo Rules (Season 4)
Big Wolf on Campus
Degrassi: The Next Generation
Dimitri (Which aired on TFO)
Loopdidoo (Grabouillon) (Season 4)

Takao

Fight the darkness all around
Snowsnaps (English) and Super Wings season 3 will debut on Treehouse on September 1st.

Teletoon At Night is adding The Cleaveland Show ...

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts