Canadian TV Channels Schedule Updates

Vaughn Max

No videos, no games, not even individual show pages.

Even without the generic template designs, these new websites are pathetic.
They probably aren't THAT bad

EDIT: I really don't know how to use the [/BOLD] feature

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Vaughn Max

They are exactly that bad. All of the games and videos have been removed. So have the show pages. All you're left with is a schedule list and a generic home page with highlights.
Better than having absolutely nothing on it at all except for like one ad

Takao

Fight the darkness all around
https://www.teletoonlanuit.com/

Only ones left unscathed from this purge (so far) have been YTV and Disney Channel.

It's sad to see Teletoon La Nuit's website get gutted. They only relatively recently did a proper redesign.

Better than having absolutely nothing on it at all except for like one ad

Corus would likely not even have websites for these channels if the CRTC didn't require them to provide online listings.

Vaughn Max

Why does Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs air on YTV instead of Teletoon? It's a Teletoon show, so why can't it air there instead?

Takao

Fight the darkness all around
Why does Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs air on YTV instead of Teletoon? It's a Teletoon show, so why can't it air there instead?

How is it a Teletoon show? It only airs on Teletoon in Quebec because it's not a Disney show and Corus doesn't have another French language kids channels.

The last episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! ACR-V will premiere on Teletoon on Friday, June 22nd at 7PM.

The week after they'll be airing Arc-V season 3 reruns. No VRAINS as of yet.

Vaughn Max

How is it a Teletoon show? It only airs on Teletoon in Quebec because it's not a Disney show and Corus doesn't have another French language kids channels.
I saw the Teletoon logo at the end of it

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts