Canadian TV Channels Schedule Updates

Ryan

Well known for talking about Canada.
So OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes will premiere on Teletoon starting September 4th at 8pm.
vlcsnap-2017-08-15-09h20m53s702.png

From what I heard that Cartoon Network Canada may shut down on August 28th as they stop till 6:00am. Are we getting an HD feed of CMT on Rogers or a different channel by Corus?

And also Rick and Morty will air on Teletoon at Night starting September 3rd. Are we moving 2 Nuts and a Richard to At Night soon?

NeoplanDan

Occasionally Active
So OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes will premiere on Teletoon starting September 4th at 8pm.
View attachment 104632

From what I heard that Cartoon Network Canada may shut down on August 28th as they stop till 6:00am. Are we getting an HD feed of CMT on Rogers or a different channel by Corus?

And also Rick and Morty will air on Teletoon at Night starting September 3rd. Are we moving 2 Nuts and a Richard to At Night soon?

Hmmm, I'm surprised that OK K.O. will be airing on that channel, although I'm not sure about the situation with CN Canada shutting down, and also is this affecting Adult Swim since Rick & Morty is willing to air on said channel on the night block. I'm just curious.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ryan

So apparently I just noticed that there will be schedule changes for Nickelodeon Canada and Disney Junior Canada on August 28th.

Disney Junior Canada will add Dinopaws (A show that aired on Treehouse).

And of course the schedule changes for Nickelodeon Canada will be on the international Nick discussion post.

Ryan

So here is Vrak's 2017 Fall Schedule.

So apparently Vrak still airs SpongeBob at morning time as well as Numb Chucks and Nerds and Monsters. The Penguins of Madagascar returns to the lineup this fall. Oh they still air Life with Derek (Which that show pulled on Family Channel back in mid 2016). Ironically the movie aired on Unis TV.

So I hope Vrak airs The Loud House. And I think Chuck's Choice should fit either Vrak or Radio-Canada.

I got a free preview on Vrak till September.

Mc123

So here is Vrak's 2017 Fall Schedule.

So apparently Vrak still airs SpongeBob at morning time as well as Numb Chucks and Nerds and Monsters. The Penguins of Madagascar returns to the lineup this fall. Oh they still air Life with Derek (Which that show pulled on Family Channel back in mid 2016). Ironically the movie aired on Unis TV.

So I hope Vrak airs The Loud House. And I think Chuck's Choice should fit either Vrak or Radio-Canada.

I got a free preview on Vrak till September.

Unfortunately, it is unlikely these shows will air on Vrak or Radio-Canada for many reasons:

1. The cartoons that currently air on Vrak are reruns that they already aired before and barely get noticed since the "new administration" last year.

2. Quebecor now own the French rights of Nickelodeon programming in Canada and they currently carries most of the programming on their SVOD service Club illico (including Loud House) and "preschool" TV channel Yoopa. At this point, Loud House has more chance of being seen on Yoopa (the channel is already carrying programming beyond the preschool age anyway) for broadcast than Vrak.

3. With recent YTV cartoons being shown on Télétoon, it is most likely that Chuck's Choice would be airing on Télétoon.

Ryan

Well apparently on TVPassport. In September 4th, Radio-Canada will air two new kids shows, Petit poilu at 6am and PJ Masks at 6:15am and 8am (Which also aired on La chaine Disney). Arthur also returned to their schedule at 8:30am.

Ryan

So Season 20 of Arthur will premiere September 5th on TVO. They recently aired the season on Knowledge Network in B.C. back in Canada Day. I know that CBC still owns the rights to the 9 Story Arthur (Seasons 16-19), but I believe TVO has acquired Season 20. They still air the older DHX episodes on TVO.

Ryan

So I just checked on TVPassport, Family Channel is premiering Speechless (An ABC show) on September 4th at 8pm. Family Jr is also premiering Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood and Pajanimals on the same day.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts