Canadian TV Channels Schedule Updates

Takao

Fight the darkness all around
The Bizarre Stories of Professor Zarbi premieres January 15th at 11PM on Adult Swim. This is the English version of a Teletoon la Nuit series that first debuted in 2019.

JakobTV

Family Jr updates!

Dog Loves Books premiered today. This is now the 3rd BBC Studios show they picked up, after Hey Duggee and Sarah and Duck. So I'm guessing WildBrain must have made a deal with BBC Studios.

Madagascar A Little Wild will also premiere on the channel. This show airs on Hulu and Peacock in the US.

• Agree
Reactions: CNC

Takao

Fight the darkness all around
Family Jr updates!

Dog Loves Books premiered today. This is now the 3rd BBC Studios show they picked up, after Hey Duggee and Sarah and Duck. So I'm guessing WildBrain must have made a deal with BBC Studios.

Madagascar A Little Wild will also premiere on the channel. This show airs on Hulu and Peacock in the US.

Good eye. There's a lot more DreamWorks coming than just that, though:

Madagascar: A Little Wild - January 9th at 9:20AM on Family Jr, January 25th at 11:30AM on Family
Where's Waldo - January 23rd at 9:05AM on Family Chrgd
Cleopatra in Space - January 9th at 9:30AM on Family Chrgd and in French on Telemagino on the same day at 9:15AM

Really strange split between Corus and WildBrain here. YTV loves to run the Madagascar movies but isn't getting this show. Family just had a Trolls event yet didn't land Trollstopia.

edit: Teletoon will premiere The Fungies on January 10th at 9AM.

Last edited:

CNC

[adult swim] Canada's schedule this week.
A far cry from the first week of this channel.

1609812622649.png

CNC

The next season of the current Bakugan adaptation will be titled Bakugan: Geogan Rising, according to this week's Teletoon schedule. (Somebody please note Kian about this for me otherwise he'll mislabel it as "Battle Planet" again in his CN charts)

NOTE: This show is usually around 1 month ahead of new episodes that air on Cartoon Network in the U.S.

1610912152021.png

Last edited:

CNC

Also this week, Disney La Chaîne will premiere The Owl House in Quebec this Friday under their localized title, Luz à Osville.

1611107252543.png

Last edited:

Onfy

Adult Swim Canada will begin airing Delta State and John Callahan's Pelswick Monday-Friday at 6:00 AM and 6:30 AM respectively, with repeats at 9 and 9:30 on February 1, replacing the current strip of Fugget About It.

Delta State at least makes some amount of sense, it's an old Detour show they happen to own. Pelswick on the other hand was on Nickelodeon and CBC Kids... it kind of screams "We wanted to air Quads but can't because it's outside the watershed."

(Kind of amusing with Bravest Warriors currently airing on Disney XD. That might've been more on-brand for Adult Swim... not to mention less ancient.)

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
Adult Swim Canada will begin airing Delta State and John Callahan's Pelswick Monday-Friday at 6:00 AM and 6:30 AM respectively, with repeats at 9 and 9:30 on February 1, replacing the current strip of Fugget About It.

Delta State at least makes some amount of sense, it's an old Detour show they happen to own. Pelswick on the other hand was on Nickelodeon and CBC Kids... it kind of screams "We wanted to air Quads but can't because it's outside the watershed."

(Kind of amusing with Bravest Warriors currently airing on Disney XD. That might've been more on-brand for Adult Swim... not to mention less ancient.)
Pelswick... on Adult Swim...?

Onfy

I'm so used to Pelswick being a Nickelodeon thing though...
And I'm so used to not seeing it, ever, because no one watched CBC Kids back then, and YTV chose not to ever air reruns of it. (Having looked up an episode, I can see why.)

(So I guess technically this is also Canada's first major exposure to the show? ...eehhhh, do that many people even watch Adult Swim Canada at 6 or 9 AM?)

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of when the HD Version of Twilight Princess was released in North America. I wouldn't be surprised if it was brought over to the Switch as early as this year.
I'm really not sure how I feel about Paramount+.
So there's this magical fantasy land and all the people lived together in peace. But now they're all divided, until one heroine sets out to bring everyone together. What movie am I talking about?
youtube nickelodeon now streaming live: SpongeBob episodes , youtube NickRewind currently streaming iCarly iKiss and iThink They Kissed episodes,
Asa

The Rose parade is planning to return by 2022, a sign that in the next year our pre-COVID life could finally bounce back and the pandemic protocols expire for good.

Featured Posts