Canadian TV Channels Schedule Updates

CNC

This is how Canada will premiere Ben 10 vs. The Universe next week. (scroll down for Teletoon promo)

Notable changes for Teletoon include:
  • the Canadian premiere of Looney Tunes Cartoons on Sunday (since they don't have HBO Max, I don't know where they distribute Max Originals, maybe Crave?)
  • Scooby-Doo, Where Are You? reruns at 5am
  • The premiere of #AwesomeAuntAntiope that Cartoon Network U.S. keeps delaying for some really weird reason
  • The premiere of Ninjago Season 12

Literally a retooled version of the Looney Tunes Cartoons HBO Max promo from back in May.

Last edited:

Onfy

Family and Family Jr. will both premiere Hey Duggee on November 2. Previously it was on Treehouse (dropped quickly) and BBC Kids (channel died).

Good pickup, but they got this and can't be bothered with Sarah & Duck anymore? I'm not gonna shut up about that.

Family is starting out with series 1, let's see if they go beyond that. (I imagine they will.) Treehouse and BBC Kids never got around to picking series 2 up.

JakobTV

Family and Family Jr. will both premiere Hey Duggee on November 2. Previously it was on Treehouse (dropped quickly) and BBC Kids (channel died).

Good pickup, but they got this and can't be bothered with Sarah & Duck anymore? I'm not gonna shut up about that.

Family is starting out with series 1, let's see if they go beyond that. (I imagine they will.) Treehouse and BBC Kids never got around to picking series 2 up.
I wonder if there going to pick up other CBeebies shows like Dog Loves Books or Go Jetters (I believe Treehouse still has that).

Onfy

Indeed, I remember seeing Go Jetters on Treehouse. They also had picked up Clangers around that time. I wonder what the situation is there with Hasbro owning Boulder Media and eOne.

I think Clangers, and maybe the other shows randomly got reruns in the middle of the night last year, that was probably just before the contract expired for these shows.

Takao

Fight the darkness all around
Transformers Cyberverse premiered on Teletoon Quebec on Monday. The series airs in half hours at the very accessible 9:55AM weekday slot.

I believe this is the first Transformers series to air in French Canada since Cybertron.

CNC

The HBO Max Original series Tig N' Seek makes its cable debut on Teletoon on Sunday November 8 at 9:15a (because, again, Canadians don't have HBO Max)
They're also premiering Adventure Time: Distant Lands this Friday but for some reason, it did not show up on any schedule sources (not even Teletoon's website), despite airing a promo for it.

1604342474072.png

Last edited:

JakobTV

Yoohoo to the Rescue is premiering on Treehouse on November 10. This show is from Netflix.

Bluey recently premiered on Disney Junior Canada last month. Not exactly surprised by this because this was a global deal (same with PJ Masks and Gigantosaurus).

Takao

Animaniacs (2020) premieres November 20th on Teletoon. The first four episodes will air as a marathon between 7 and 9PM.

Reactions: CNC

JakobTV

Animaniacs (2020) premieres November 20th on Teletoon. The first four episodes will air as a marathon between 7 and 9PM.
I can see why it's airing on Teletoon. Hulu is not available in Canada.

Takao

Family Channel:
Lego Marvel Avengers: Climate Conundrum - November 15th at 1PM
Lego Jurassic World: Double Trouble - November 22nd at 1PM

Norman Picklestripes also began airing earlier this month on both the main channel and Family Jr.

CNC

This week's Teletoon schedule.

(note: new episodes will continue on Saturday morning from Episode 5 onwards)

1605579052745.png

Takao

Trollstopia will premiere on YTV sometime soon. Their website just says Saturdays at 10AM, but a special presentation of The Animaniacs premiere is scheduled for that slot tomorrow.

This presumably came about through Corus' content deal with NBC Universal for Peacock's original content. It's interesting because Family Channel runs Trolls: The Beat Goes On, courtesy of their partnership with DreamWorks. So far, neither has picked up Cleopatra in Space, Madagascar: A Little Wild or Waldo.

CNC

SMH....Teletoon is going off-the-clock again. I hate it when they do that!! Makes things really hard for me to graph their TV schedule.

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

CNC
Here's another weekly ideal CN schedule I made, for next week. No longer a "snooze button" all week long.

"There's no such thing as a perfect episode."

[Rewatches Bunny Raven]

"Nevermind."
Joachim Horseley, who did the music for Batman: Soul Of The Dragon, also does the music for Big City Greens.
my bad news: my laptop backspace key is not working... rest other keys in keyboard work fine

Still wish for keyboard backspace to be fixed..
I asked a basic yes or no question about Star Vs. Months ago, and these are the responses I get. Slander.

Featured Posts