Canadian TV Channels Schedule Updates

Mc123

If Boomerang comes to Canada, all of the Old CN shows that airs late at night on CN Canada will be moved to Boomerang Canada.

I recall to have previously suggesting that at one point. However, my version implies that the Boomerang shows also move their premieres to that channel. Along with the Boomerang originals, they should also consider moving the older Warner Bros./Hanna-Barbera series there too. And then give Teletoon a CN-branded block. That or just leave the channel as it currently is with everything mentioned above, but without Adult Swim.

Ryan

Well known for talking about Canada.
They still haven't finished airing the whole show yet?

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk
Family and Telemagino airs the older seasons of Johnny Test. While Teletoon English and French airs only Seasons 5 & 6.

It might take a while until Family airs Season 4.

Takao

Fight the darkness all around
No one cares about Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon Canada. Why would anyone care about a Canadian version of a channel that no one in the US cares about? Especially when Teletoon Retro was already a thing that got killed off because Corus didn't see long term viability.

Vaughn Max

No one cares about Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon Canada. Why would anyone care about a Canadian version of a channel that no one in the US cares about? Especially when Teletoon Retro was already a thing that got killed off because Corus didn't see long term viability.
I care

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Cartoon Network Canada just seems stagnant. Owning all Big 3 properties at once is an overkill. They could have sold one of the three to DHX. I could easily picture CN falling under DHX's arms and Corus using the vacated slot for the now-sold CN to create a new local Disney XD or Disney Junior.

Teletoon Retro is just as unreal as Boomerang returning back to its old concept of a classic channel.

Takao

Fight the darkness all around
Cartoon Network Canada just seems stagnant. Owning all Big 3 properties at once is an overkill. They could have sold one of the three to DHX. I could easily picture CN falling under DHX's arms and Corus using the vacated slot for the now-sold CN to create a new local Disney XD or Disney Junior.

Teletoon Retro is just as unreal as Boomerang returning back to its old concept of a classic channel.

Corus already operates Canadian versions of Disney XD and Disney Junior. No one talks about them, because like Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon Canada, no one cares.

Teletoon Retro was a real channel. It was shut down in 2015 and had its channel space/broadcast license given to Cartoon Network.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Yet the physical broadcast, as seen from quickly-deleted videos of the handover, was given to Disney Channel.

Cartoon Network Canada was good for about a year but it quickly became one of those automated channels that doesn't get attention. Not to mention that CN = Teletoon (though this has diverged quite a lot and is more of a mix of CN and Boomerang) and Nick = YTV.

Ryan

The French dub of Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz premieres June 2nd on Teletoon Quebec, same day they premiere the show on Treehouse.

Vaughn Max

I don't know where I can put this, but here's my Teletoon dream schedule. You'll probably be able to figure out if this is a joke or not
79ea2b71c0d7f7396fb0f2eee2ceaba0.jpg

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
I don't know where I can put this, but here's my Teletoon dream schedule. You'll probably be able to figure out if this is a joke or not

Seems like a joke. Johnny Test could easily air the full series in a week and could also rely on CanCom regulations.

Ryan

Corus just posted the 2018-2019 of their new and returning original programming.

The kid shows for three channels that greenlit are:

YTV:
Star Falls (20x30) (Already aired on Nickelodeon in the U.S) (Premieres in September)
Go Away Unicorn (52x11) (Premieres in Fall)

Teletoon:
Cupcake & Dino: General Service (52x11) (Premieres in September)
Total DramaRama (Formally known as Total Drama Daycare) (52x11) (Premieres in October)
Chop Chop Ninja (20x30) (The full series, not the short series) (Premieres in October)
Spaceman & Robotron (2x11) (Premieres in November)
Bravest Warriors (26x11) (Nelvana produced series) (Scheduled in September) (Previously announced)

Treehouse:
Snow Snaps (26x11 & 52x5) (Nelvana) (Premieres in September)
Miss Persona (52x3) (Nelvana) (Premieres in October)
Corn & Peg (40x11) (Premieres later this year)
Max & Ruby (Season 7) (52x11) (Premieres this Fall)
Esme & Roy (52x11) (TBA)

Vaughn Max

Corus just posted the 2018-2019 of their new and returning original programming.

The kid shows for three channels that greenlit are:

YTV:
Star Falls (20x30) (Already aired on Nickelodeon in the U.S) (Premieres in September)
Go Away Unicorn (52x11) (Premieres in Fall)

Teletoon:
Cupcake & Dino: General Service (52x11) (Premieres in September)
Total DramaRama (Formally known as Total Drama Daycare) (52x11) (Premieres in October)
Chop Chop Ninja (20x30) (The full series, not the short series) (Premieres in October)
Spaceman & Robotron (2x11) (Premieres in November)
Bravest Warriors (26x11) (Nelvana produced series) (Scheduled in September) (Previously announced)

Treehouse:
Snow Snaps (26x11 & 52x5) (Nelvana) (Premieres in September)
Miss Persona (52x3) (Nelvana) (Premieres in October)
Corn & Peg (40x11) (Premieres later this year)
Max & Ruby (Season 7) (52x11) (Premieres this Fall)
Esme & Roy (52x11) (TBA)
That's a lot of color schemes I'll have to make

Vaughn Max

Here's this week's Teletoon and YTV schedules. There's huge color changes

Ryan

New kids shows are coming to Unis TV in July:

Caillou (The channel used to air Season 1, TFO also used to air Seasons 2-4, now they air Season 5. Telemagino now airs the older seasons. Not sure what season does Unis TV air now.)
Kid vs. Kat (Season 1, finally airing it)
Busytown Mysteries (The website says their France name "Les Mystères de Richard Scarry", instead of their Quebec name "Les Mystères à Tourneville", which used to air on Radio-Canada")
Minivers (Which airs on TFO)

Vaughn Max

New kids shows are coming to Unis TV in July:

Caillou (The channel used to air Season 1, TFO also used to air Seasons 2-4, now they air Season 5. Telemagino now airs the older seasons. Not sure what season does Unis TV air now.)
Kid vs. Kat (Season 1, finally airing it)
Busytown Mysteries (The website says their France name "Les Mystères de Richard Scarry", instead of their Quebec name "Les Mystères à Tourneville", which used to air on Radio-Canada")
Minivers (Which airs on TFO)
Do they air with PBS branding?