Canadian TV Channels Schedule Updates

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon analyst, PPG artist.
Jan 10, 2015
Ratings
7,478 89
Raleigh, North Carolina
www.youtube.com
Despite DHX owns everything from the Peanuts library. YTV still actually airs one Peanuts called "Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown". Apparently the first four Peanuts movie were still own by Paramount. View attachment 121772
That reminds me, Family got rid of Disney programming, but 20th Century Fox (owners of The Peanuts Movie) will be owned by Disney, and they'll soon own a movie with DHX-owned characters! Talk about irony!

Ryan

Well known for talking about Canada.
Jun 1, 2016
Ratings
616 4
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Takao

Fight the darkness all around
Mar 17, 2010
Ratings
732 1
Canada
"New" episodes of Mysticons return to YTV on April 8th at 10:30/11AM.

To explain things, Corus put the show on hiatus after airing episode 18 on October 29th. This includes its run on YTV, Teletoon FR (the show was dropped from Teletoon's English schedule) and Nickelodeon Canada. By the time they air episode 19, Nicktoons in the US will have aired episode 33. The show is produced by Corus ...

Toons Fan

I wonder if Bonnie and Clyde are wearing any socks
May 10, 2005
Ratings
1,043 12
Niagara Falls, NY
"New" episodes of Mysticons return to YTV on April 8th at 10:30/11AM.

To explain things, Corus put the show on hiatus after airing episode 18 on October 29th. This includes its run on YTV, Teletoon FR (the show was dropped from Teletoon's English schedule) and Nickelodeon Canada. By the time they air episode 19, Nicktoons in the US will have aired episode 33. The show is produced by Corus ...
Nicktoons isn't airing a new episode on Saturday, March 3rd don't know about the rest of March yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Yeah I'm probably not coming back
I was just about to say "Where's Gridman?" on that Crunchyroll streaming thread.
DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P
What I love from the commercial studio Psyop, is the Cricket Wireless critters (known as the Cricketters) in different shapes and colored in Green, Yellow and Blue. So imaginative and cute! :)
Most Europeans here don't know about the old Grinch Christmas special. Even in Portugal.