Canadian TV Channels Schedule Updates

Ryan

Well known for talking about Canada.
So in December 2nd, CBC will premiere The Furchester Hotel, which is indeed a British Sesame Street, in fact Sesame Park (Canadian Sesame Street) did aired here on that channel too.

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
So in December 2nd, CBC will premiere The Furchester Hotel, which is indeed a British Sesame Street, in fact Sesame Park (Canadian Sesame Street) did aired here on that channel too.
That show used to air on Universal Kids until recently, they removed it from their lineup earlier this month.

Ryan

Sorry I was so late. But anyways, I just heard that Family Channel is acquiring Season 2 of the 2015 Inspector Gadget reboot in December 15th just airing 10 or 11 minute versions, while Teletoon in English still air Season 1 reruns. In fact the show is own by DHX.

Unis TV will air Franny's Feet (Season 4) and Watatatow next month.

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
Family Channel is acquiring Season 2 of the 2015 Inspector Gadget reboot in December 15th just airing 10 or 11 minute versions, while Teletoon in English still air Season 1 reruns. In fact the show is own by DHX.
Was Season 2 even commissioned by Teletoon? Anyway, how the hell are they both airing the series in the same year?

Ryan

So what I said before about The Furchester Hotel premiering on CBC on December 2nd? Which delayed. But it will officially premiere on the 23rd.

Please note that this video may blocked outside in Canada.

Ryan

So Season 2 of the Inspector Gadget reboot is airing on English Teletoon in New Years Day 2017.

So I guess Family only aired 2 episodes from Season 2 just for the holidays.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Ryan

Last edited:

Ryan

Family Channel just uploaded this. They finally airing Grizzy and the Lemmings in English Canadian television for the first time, but no Pat the Dog which is ashamed! But I know I said about Inspector Gadget (2015), this might be Season 3 or Season 4 in the US. Because Season 2 & 3 split to 13 episodes (26 per segment).

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
So Season 2 of the Inspector Gadget reboot is airing on English Teletoon in New Years Day 2017.

So I guess Family only aired 2 episodes from Season 2 just for the holidays.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
I still don't understand it, looks like some sort of weird issue, considering that Teletoon co-produced it.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts