Canadian TV Channels Schedule Updates

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon analyst, PPG artist.
Jan 10, 2015
Ratings
7,477 89
Raleigh, North Carolina
www.youtube.com
So in December 2nd, CBC will premiere The Furchester Hotel, which is indeed a British Sesame Street, in fact Sesame Park (Canadian Sesame Street) did aired here on that channel too.
That show used to air on Universal Kids until recently, they removed it from their lineup earlier this month.

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon analyst, PPG artist.
Jan 10, 2015
Ratings
7,477 89
Raleigh, North Carolina
www.youtube.com
Family Channel is acquiring Season 2 of the 2015 Inspector Gadget reboot in December 15th just airing 10 or 11 minute versions, while Teletoon in English still air Season 1 reruns. In fact the show is own by DHX.
Was Season 2 even commissioned by Teletoon? Anyway, how the hell are they both airing the series in the same year?

Ryan

Well known for talking about Canada.
Jun 1, 2016
Ratings
616 4
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
So what I said before about The Furchester Hotel premiering on CBC on December 2nd? Which delayed. But it will officially premiere on the 23rd.

Please note that this video may blocked outside in Canada.

Ryan

Jun 1, 2016
Ratings
616 4
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Last edited:

Ryan

Jun 1, 2016
Ratings
616 4
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Family Channel just uploaded this. They finally airing Grizzy and the Lemmings in English Canadian television for the first time, but no Pat the Dog which is ashamed! But I know I said about Inspector Gadget (2015), this might be Season 3 or Season 4 in the US. Because Season 2 & 3 split to 13 episodes (26 per segment).

So Season 2 of the Inspector Gadget reboot is airing on English Teletoon in New Years Day 2017.

So I guess Family only aired 2 episodes from Season 2 just for the holidays.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
I still don't understand it, looks like some sort of weird issue, considering that Teletoon co-produced it.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Yeah I'm probably not coming back
I was just about to say "Where's Gridman?" on that Crunchyroll streaming thread.
DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P
What I love from the commercial studio Psyop, is the Cricket Wireless critters (known as the Cricketters) in different shapes and colored in Green, Yellow and Blue. So imaginative and cute! :)
Most Europeans here don't know about the old Grinch Christmas special. Even in Portugal.