Latest News & Videos

Peter Paltridge

Ay Carumba
Staff member
Sep 24, 2003
Stars Hollow
www.platypuscomix.net
Who’s next to join the Call of Duty Esports League? The roster just got larger with two new teams added to the tournament. Who are they?
Currently, the Call of Duty Esports League has teams from five regions: Atlanta, Dallas, New York, Paris, and Toronto. Soon they will be adding two new locations: Los Angeles and Minnesota.
·         Los Angeles, CA – Immortals Gaming Club (IGC) is the world’s first vertically integrated, truly global esports and gaming company. IGC owns and operates IGC esports, which houses the company’s competitive esports brands Immortals, Los Angeles Valiant (Overwatch League), OpTic Gaming and MIBR; and Gamers Club, the leading matchmaking platform and community hub for gamers in Brazil and Latin America.
·         Minnesota – WISE Ventures, an investment fund based in Manhattan focused on early and growth stage investment opportunities that leverage our strategic value. Led by an ownership group with deep sports & entertainment and real estate experience...
Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator: