C&C - Sym-Bionic Titan - "A New Beginning" [2/16] [SERIES FINALE]

Anyone00

The Moltar-Snork
Interesting, though if G3 had anything to do with Galaluna, you'd think their tech would be even more advanced.

Imagine a modern day mechanic and automotive engineer trying to make a car engine with only bronze age technology to work with.

WoahJake

Is there any hope for a season 2? Have we heard from Genddy about the 10 unproduced episodes?

StellaMagic

On the bright side, it may be the series finale, but it gives us time to write fanfics about what we think should happen after. Besides, maybe they'll do a follow-up show for toonami someday. Even Toonami has to come up with original stuff.

Gatomon41

Digipunk
Imagine a modern day mechanic and automotive engineer trying to make a car engine with only bronze age technology to work with.

I was referring to if G3 had any direct links to Galaluna, they would have something more advanced. Indirect contact, of course, is another matter.

So the technology bases are that far from each other? Impressive. G3 is already advanced, but I didn't realize how far our Protagonists really were.

Is there any hope for a season 2? Have we heard from Genddy about the 10 unproduced episodes?
According to Wiki, Tartakovsky signed on with Sony Entertainment now. I'm not sure if he could work on a sequel from what I've heard.

On a side note: If Solomon sounds a bit logical, it's because he's voiced by Tim Russ (Tuvok of Star Trek Voyager). And Genereal Steel is a good name for someone voiced by John DiMaggio (Bender).

zoombie

A nice finale for a season. There is still so much to be told. This did feel like a series finale of a anime of a still ongoing manga. You get some closure, but still the adventure ain't over yet.

Light Lucario

Staff member
Seeing Octus being revived and forming Titan again was great and I forgot how brutal they were in killing the three giant aliens. Seeing Kimmy's reaction to Octus' text message was sweet and offers a bit of hope that they somehow get back together. This works pretty well as a season finale, but obviously not a series finale. While I still don't think I like this show as much as many other people do, I think I like it more than I did when watching it on Cartoon Network and it is a shame that they couldn't get at least one more season to wrap up the storyline. I don't know if Genddy Tartakovsky could work on getting more episodes out now that he signed on with Sony Entertainment, but I certainly wouldn't mind seeing those ten unproduced episodes, along with some more to provide more closure to the overall storyline at some point.

vegeta95748

I was a bit disappointed with the season/series finale, mostly because I really wanted a Titan/Hammer battle. But, other than that, this was a good episode. Too bad the series didn't end with the whole story wrapped up, but I have hope for at least another 10 episodes. The only thing that I didn't really get was what that thing was that repaired Octus. Was it G3? If it was, why didn't Solomon tell them that he could be fixed? But besides that, yeah, great episode. Now I just need to go to iTunes and download the series.

EDIT: Well then, I guess it was the leader of G3. Cool. Thanks, wikipedia.

Neo Yi

Joustus!
Staff member
Reporter
I'm still under theory that the one who fixed Octus is Lance's father. Heck, it may explain why G3 tech is so similar to Galaluna's, he's probably the guy in charge. Too bad we'll never know who that mysterious person truly is.

That said, I remember despite its cancellation, the ending did have that feel of hope. Their kingdom still needs to be saved, but Octus is back, Kimmy is happy that Newton is still around, and they'll keep on fighting. Hey, at least it ends on a feel good message.

StellaMagic

I'm still under theory that the one who fixed Octus is Lance's father. Heck, it may explain why G3 tech is so similar to Galaluna's, he's probably the guy in charge. Too bad we'll never know who that mysterious person truly is.

That said, I remember despite its cancellation, the ending did have that feel of hope. Their kingdom still needs to be saved, but Octus is back, Kimmy is happy that Newton is still around, and they'll keep on fighting. Hey, at least it ends on a feel good message.

I agree with you about Lance's dad Edward. The tech and Solomon's fighting style is way to similar to Galaluna

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of when the HD Double Pack of Final Fantasy X & X-2 was released on the Nintendo Switch in North America. It was nice to be able to play my favorite Final Fantasy game on a Nintendo system.
Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.

Featured Posts