C&C - Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld Part 2 - "Beyond Time" [1/23]

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
1611415531124.png
1611415802742.png

1611415812535.png

Opening Theme: Anima by Reona
Ending Theme: I Will by Eir Aoi

Tonight on SAO, Miller may have been defeated, but there are still some loose ends to wrap up.

As always, no spoilers, or you'll get trapped in another world too.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Last time:
For Kazuto so loved the Underworld that he gave his only begotten Avatar, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have infinite respawns.

I'm going to stay here because my boyfriend.

Asuna's going to stay there because her boyfriend.

Ten years in one minute? So they'll be back in twenty minutes. ...damn.

Ow, my bulletproof vest.

And we're still dealing with ghosts.

COME PLAY WITH ME, DANNY.

Okay...so that happened.

He's been watching this show too, huh?

Last edited:

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Oh no! We've got Angels! Fire up the EVA units!

Definitely acceptable losses.

"You don't need me right now, do you?"
Moments later, he falls dead down the shaft.

Last edited:

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
I think you ought to know I'm feeling very depressed.

...wait, what?

Either a certain someone wrote himself into a corner, or this show has finally broken me.

Yes, dead mass murderer's ghost, don't give up!

Uggh, this show is so terrible...

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Where the hell did Kayaba even come from, I can't even--

He's been assumed into robot heaven, given the logic of this show.

Oh just shut up and die already.

You planned this all along, didn't you? You seemed to be enjoying it the LAST time you were trapped in a video game. Remember? When that "VISIONARY" video game developer you admire so much trapped the two of you and thousands of other gamers inside of his virtual reality fantasy world? When he told you that the only way out was to beat it and that if you died in the game, you'd die in the real world? How it took you TWO YEARS to get out because you were too busy having sex and raising a fake daughter and solving murder mysteries...and do you remember that fishing competition? THAT WAS FUN, WASN'T IT?! Oh, and Asuna, remember the last time YOU were trapped in a video game?! Wasn't it such fun being at the mercy of that creepy guy and his two tentacle monster pets who wanted to do mind experiments on you? Who kept you locked in a birdcage for two weeks and THEN TRIED TO RAPE YOU!? Yes, this is what you wanted all along, isn't it?! No school, no jobs, no friends or family, not having to deal with someone in the real world who could possibly be WORRIED ABOUT YOU, just the two of you trapped for the rest of your lives in a world of CODE and PIXELS and JPEGs while your physical bodies slowly waste away in a VR machine!! This must be HEAVEN for you, isn't it?! You must be on CLOUD FxxxING NINE!!

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Yes! Gabriel got a truly horrifying end he deserved. Just like that guy in Ghost.

Kayaba saved the Ocean Turtle... WTF?!

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts