Latest News & Videos

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
Dec 14, 2008
New York City

Opening Theme: Resister by Asca
Ending Theme: Forget-me-not by ReoNa

Tonight on SAO, Kirito and pals face off against a golem made out of swords!

Like always, keep things civil and spoiler-free!

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Sep 3, 2006
Kansas
nachosconcarne.com
Last time: They tease the audience with a naked lady and instead have our heroes fight a clown.

And of course Alice is basically useless against him.

WILL YOU PUT SOME FxxxxING CLOTHES ON?!!?

And Rumplestiltskin goes down like a punk.

Reactions: marklungo

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Sep 3, 2006
Kansas
nachosconcarne.com
Princess Exhibitionist looks like a hairball pulled out of a drain from behind.

Self-centered, power-mad, exploits other people's talents...she's a naked lady version of John K.

"Uhm, of course I knew about it, that's what I have KNIGHTS for! Durr-hey!"

And now we're talking again.

You and Ribrianne from tonight's DBS should get together.

"You've got less Integrity Knights now."
Umm, FEWER Integrity Knights, thank you.

You're a Gary Stu arechetype. What about you is human?

And the clouds burst open and God says "HEY! LEAVE ME OUT OF YOUR CRAPPY ANIME!"

Ahh, I see, because it's a golem made out of swords, right?

So it's a guy made entirely of swords? How does he wipe himself whenever he goes to the bathroom?

Again, do you HAVE to be naked for this?

I just love a happy ending.

A spider named Charlotte. Right, because of that book?

Last edited:
Reactions: marklungo

animePWNS

We're home!
Apr 9, 2005
Maryland
So now they have to fight Koloktos.

No! Alice!

Spider Girl, Spider Girl,
She is helping to save the world. (or buy time for Eugeo to)

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
It was bloody and graphic, but I don't feel bad the senator got taken out like that. But part of was wondering if that was a system call or did Kirito just summon a technique from a past season/show? It seemed vaguely familiar...

Sword golem seemed way too self indulgent... glad Cardinal whammied it in one shot. Though I'm still concerned how Administrator was able to violate the sacred arts to make the golem. In any case, guess its Round 2 next.

PicardMan

Nov 9, 2016
Okay, no surprise that Kirito can beat Chudelkin in one magic laser sword blast. The surprise is that he lost to the sword golem. Kirito seems like such a gary stu in the first two seasons that he could beat Saitama in one sword swing. So much for a real fight considering how short that was. Maybe the sword golem fight will actually be cool. Have we really had any standout fights in Alicization?

I guess Quinella's boobs seem to be the most popular thing about this show. Reading the YMMV tropes on Alicization is interesting as it seems like tropers consider this season a masterpiece, calling Quinella a deep villain. The best I can say about her is that she's Palpatine with boobs as the generic evil empress. Okay, season 2 was the Star Wars ripoff season, but whatever. It seems like Quinella at least accomplished something Black Clover's villains didn't. Not even Black Clover's villains have "Evil is Cool," "Ensemble Darkhorse" or any other positive YMMV trope. It still seems like the villains for that show are absolutely the bottom of the barrel. I know the next new show will have lots of naked people, but let's hope there's an interesting plot because if you wanted to see naked Quinella, you can just download a wallpaper image of her and put it on your desktop and not bother with the show she's from.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Saw the Descendants short Audrey's Royal Return. I will not miss this franchise. That was a disaster.
I'd tell Pumpkin Spice to go back where he came from but I'm not sure he'd still fit in the bottom of an outhouse.
Happy 2nd anniversary to what I believe is Disney’s best program, Parker Plays.
So now entire three and a half minute long music videos count as ads?? No thanks, YouTube.

#StopThisMadness
Radical Buster wrote on Spaceman's profile.
I really like your avatar. Violet Evergarden ranks pretty high on my list of favorite animes from last year, alongside Devilman Crybaby and Megalo Box.