Latest News & Videos

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
Dec 14, 2008
New York City

Opening Theme: Resister by Asca
Ending Theme: Forget-me-not by ReoNa

Tonight on SAO, Kirito and Alice discover another dark secret that the Administrator has...

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Sep 3, 2006
Kansas
nachosconcarne.com
Last time: It's scenes like that that contribute to the air of toxic masculinity in fandoms.

Male villains think girls are prostitutes, female villains ACT as prostitutes...this show is sick.

And now you're showing us Alice's sweat-stained crotch?! What is wrong with you?!

Alice is suddenly a pirate captain.

That's not stone, that's plaster of Paris.

"I give you her hand in marri--I mean, leave her in your hands."

Why do this show think wielding two swords is such a big deal?

"Her words are a web which entangle the mind."
So she's Kellyanne Conway?

If this flashback ends with them both getting naked, I swear...

Their senators sound like the get more done than OUR senators.

And now, ladies and gentlemen, what the makers of this show truly think of their audience.

Last edited:
Reactions: Light Lucario

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Sep 3, 2006
Kansas
nachosconcarne.com
GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN. ALTERNATIVE FACTS. NOT ALL MEN. VACCINES CAUSE AUTISM. ALL LIVES MATTER. CLIMATE CHANGE ISN'T REAL. THE LAST JEDI SUCKED. FAKE NEWS. FAKE NEWS. FAKE NEWS.

Don't you have some straw to spin into gold?

Where's the air hissing out? There's supposed to be air hissing out.

A living smoke bomb?

ALICE, THIS ISN'T WORKING OUT. I THINK WE SHOULD SEE OTHER PEOPLE. BUT WE CAN STILL BE GOOD FRIENDS.

Last edited:

PicardMan

Nov 9, 2016
Hhnn, wonder how long they're going to drag this fight. Or how long will Alice just stand there.
It's taken so long for this Eugeo vs. Kirito and Alice fight to even start. I hope that we are through with the talky parts as the characters and story don't seem that engaging. The animation and fight scenes are still really pretty to look at even with the generic "stop the evil emperor in a fantasy world" plotline.

Looks like Mother's Basement has finally has put up a review for the first half of Alicization. Spoilers for parts past where Toonami is at are around the 40 minute mark, just to warn you. Seems like the critical reception of this series hasn't improved.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The teaser is good. The comments saying "Release The Snyder Cut" are not.
Is the concept of good scheduling just dead at this point, I'm looking at PlutoTv and most of the time they just got the same show on repeat.
As someone who just got into Usagi Yojimbo, I am so hyped for the cartoon.
Saw the Descendants short Audrey's Royal Return. I will not miss this franchise. That was a disaster.
I'd tell Pumpkin Spice to go back where he came from but I'm not sure he'd still fit in the bottom of an outhouse.