C&C - Sword Art Online: Alicization - "Ocean Turtle" [3/9]

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member

Opening Theme: Adamas by LiSA
Ending Theme: Iris by Eir Aoi

In this episode, we see what's going on in the "real world", where Asuna is trying to get some answers. She ends up uncovering more secrets than she expected...

Remember, no spoilers, and keep all discussion civil!

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Last time: Our first action-packed arc finally comes to an end, when a tree gets chopped down.

Why are all the villains in this show just pissed-off gamers?

Ughh, you. Miss I-Wanna-Have-My-Cousin-Brother’s-Babies.

Brain damage. Now he knows how we feel watching him.

And his harem shows concern.

A machine that can interact with an actual human soul. On top of an app that lets you check on other people's heartbeat. These people are really tampering with God's domain here.

UGGGGHHH, Yui. You I missed least of all.

What is this, Mission: Impossible?

I'd say this sounds like Fairy Dance in reverse, but then I'd expect to see Kirito get dangled upside down by two tentacle slugs.

"Beaters." "Ma-dicky-boid." "Fluctlights." What are we, seventh graders?

Oh, so Kayaba didn't die a virgin. ...like we wanted to see PROOF!

Are we not supposed to recognize her blonde assistant?

I guess we weren't then.

And THIS is where the story should have ended.

So that guy who attacked Kirito...what happened with him? Just going to leave him lying on the sidewalk like that?

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Great episode. Like Yui said, kind of a full circle moment with Asuna finding Kirito. But feels like there'll be either answers or more questions next week about Kirito's survival...

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I should develop my Darwin the Merman character more lol
A lot of the international VAs playing Masako Nozawa's roles in the Dragon Ball franchise passed away prematurely and I am afraid that Ward Perry (the voice of Turles) also met such fate. What do you think?
It's been 11 years since that abysmal Prince Takes Knight episode premiered. It is not only the worst episode of Power Rangers Megaforce but it is the worst episode in the entire Power Rangers franchise bc of Gia's leadership skills. Gia wasn't a good leader bc she stinks at it!
My 20 year anniversary on this site is in 10 days, wow.
Added the Geometry Dash profile into my signature. Like the others I have presence, it has its signature colors.

Featured Posts