C&C - Sealab 2021 - "Legacy of Laughter" [4/24]

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

The Landstander

Thanks ants. Thants.
Oct 30, 2002
Ratings
homemovies.toonzone.net
The FINAL episode of Sealab 2021. 3 years and a few months later, another AS first night original is gone, making it the 3rd to go (or 4th if Space Ghost is actually gone).

Despite its lesser years* let us remember Sealab for the good early seasons.

*Or if you think it's still fine, good for you.

Curt

Brawler
Jun 7, 2002
California
Visit site
I'll save Beatdigga an extra post:

"As usual, this episode sucked. The idea that was used in this episode was done before, but funnier. The episode was predictible, and unfunny. I can't wait for this show to be cancelled, even though I keep watching it every week, to ***** about it. F-"

Beat

Retired
Mar 11, 2002
Ratings
New York
Visit site
You know, I was gonna try to remember the good things about Sealab, like Season 1, "fig nuts", and what most Adult Swimmers will remember Harry Goz for before he passed away.

So let us put aside the hatred of the most recent episodes and remember the good things about Sealab, even if to you, that was just the pilots.

Just remember the ending from that song at the end of Cowboy Bebop...

Everything is clearer now,
Life is just a dream y'know,
It's never-ending,
I'm ascending...

Duke

Truer Words Were Never Spoken
Feb 4, 2002
Baltimore, MD
www.livejournal.com
Sparks has been the funniest thing on this show since Goz died, and he's still hilarious.

Yet more ATHF crossover! Yay!

And, of course, you can't have Sealab going out without Grizzlebees! I wanna try a Shocker...

Love the "Sealab sucks!" jokes.

I wish they had Murph in the Sea Babies skit.

May 11, 2003
Elsewhere
www.vikinghats.com
X-ek-ooted

Okay, well it's all ready the 'not-actually-a-commercial'-break' break and I damn near don't want to put up with this anymore.

But I think I'll stick around. Sort of the way vultures circle, with great relish, over a dying beast.

Do vultures actually do that?

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I was just about to say "Where's Gridman?" on that Crunchyroll streaming thread.
DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P
What I love from the commercial studio Psyop, is the Cricket Wireless critters (known as the Cricketters) in different shapes and colored in Green, Yellow and Blue. So imaginative and cute! :)
Most Europeans here don't know about the old Grinch Christmas special. Even in Portugal.
When Is the Nickelodeon Highlights usually up for December? I Was just wondering...