C&C - Rick & Morty - Season Four Talkback

powerjake

Banned
I have not kept up with Rick and Morty sinse season 1 with some of early season 2, how is season 4 on Adult Swim?.

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
Well remember after season 8 there was an Eight season pick up which we've already had a season of and are getting one this year. Though I'm not sure they can keep up the momentum of having a full season every year. Like yeah they are ahead and seem to be on a good groove but there could still be delays and problems but I'm sure the plan for now is to try getting one out every year for a grand total of a 111 episodes. It's possible too there could be an extension of that large order fi the team feels like making more/AS has literally nothing else to run and R&S is still super popular by then.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts