C&C - Primal - Season One Talkback

Hanshotfirst1138

Morphinomenal!
They released it last week, I believe.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk
Why do they have a lot of Cartoon Network’s show, but none of their movies like Ego Trip & Big Picture Show? Any chance of them every getting those? It’s weird, I would’ve though they’d have come as a packaged deal.

the greenman

HBOmax is kinda weird like that. They started out where they had Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy in advertising, then only had it on there for like a month or so. Then had to explain they would rotate films. Their CN stuff is kinda weird too. Though I was happy they brought over Beware the Batman and Green Lantern TAS. Another thing I read is they only wanted to have revised cleaned up versions on the streamer. I mean, Superman & BTAS is a testament to that much.

khuddle

Tartakovsky is one of the most underrated artists out there. His "Clone Wars: Animated Series" was so damn good I consider it canon, one of the few bright spots for the Star Wars franchise during the otherwise bleak "Prequel" years.

That Primal is getting rave reviews doesn't surprise me. I cannot wait to see this show! Just plug it into my veins, baby!

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Think you mean S2. This was one season just split up to look like two. If Tartarkovsky worked for Pixar he would be much larger than he actually is in the media.

A 2nd season of 10 additional episodes was announced last year, before the final episodes of season 1 premiered.

Hanshotfirst1138

Morphinomenal!
Tartakovsky is one of the most underrated artists out there. His "Clone Wars: Animated Series" was so damn good I consider it canon, one of the few bright spots for the Star Wars franchise during the otherwise bleak "Prequel" years.

That Primal is getting rave reviews doesn't surprise me. I cannot wait to see this show! Just plug it into my veins, baby!
He was a storyboard artist on Iron Man 2, and his lead board artist Bryan Andrews was the key storyboard artist for the MCU. Primal is SO good!

HBOmax is kinda weird like that. They started out where they had Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy in advertising, then only had it on there for like a month or so. Then had to explain they would rotate films. Their CN stuff is kinda weird too. Though I was happy they brought over Beware the Batman and Green Lantern TAS. Another thing I read is they only wanted to have revised cleaned up versions on the streamer. I mean, Superman & BTAS is a testament to that much.

But I want to watch Big Picture Show! I never got to see it! Incidentally, Madman released Dexter's Laboratory on DVD in Australia, but to my knoweldge, Ed, Edd, n' Eddy hasn't ever been released on home video past the first season. Why is it so hard to get this classic CN stuff on video? They did BB and BTAS on Blu, am I to take this to mean that STAS is unlikely :-(?

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts