C&C - Pop Team Epic - “Cursed Mansion” [9/15]

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Sep 30, 2005
Ratings
126 2
The Grid

Opening theme:
The Eisaiharamasukoi Dance (It will catch on!)
Ending theme:
“Poppy Pappy Day” by Hiromi Igarashi/Rei Matsuzaki (female) and Toshiki Masuda/Wataru Hatano (male)​

The Girls:

Popuko - An orange-haired girl whose temper matches her height.
This episode’s players: Wendy Powell, Sean Schemmel, Christopher Sabat, and Fanny Bloc

Pipimi - A tall blue-haired girl with a calm demeanor.
This episode’s players: Cynthia Cranz, Michael Sinterniklaas, Ian Sinclair, and Christine Bellier

Episode 11
“Cursed Mansion”

A group of college students find the mansion they are staying in to be haunted by Popuko and Pipimi.

LinusFan303

A Fan of Linus Van Pelt.
Mar 26, 2018
Ratings
1,017 5
Colorado
This week's Japanese voice actor fan art (spoiler).

Also, just a heads up: this week's main segment is easily the worst of all the main segments in terms of Pop Team Epic (with me likely skipping those parts when the episode airs tonight). I'll more than likely explain my reasons for it when the episode airs.
I found the main segment fun ,personally but would love to see your reasons when the time comes.

Nobodyman

Sep 11, 2009
Ratings
1,247 3
U.S.A.
Previously on Pop Team Epic: The only mystery is what the hell is going on in this show?

So will tonight be more spooky or spoopy?

Is the, uh...theme song having some audio issues?

Nobodyman

Sep 11, 2009
Ratings
1,247 3
U.S.A.
Well, of course science. It's always science.

Oh, I remember this from the previews way back when.

Why bother, French guy? Odds are they won't translate you in the second half anyway.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I was just about to say "Where's Gridman?" on that Crunchyroll streaming thread.
DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P
What I love from the commercial studio Psyop, is the Cricket Wireless critters (known as the Cricketters) in different shapes and colored in Green, Yellow and Blue. So imaginative and cute! :)
Most Europeans here don't know about the old Grinch Christmas special. Even in Portugal.
When Is the Nickelodeon Highlights usually up for December? I Was just wondering...