C&C - One Piece - "Blazing Knight Sanji!! Kick Down the Fake Wedding"[8/20]

Latest News & Videos

Nobodyman

Sep 11, 2009
U.S.A.

Opening 9: Jungle P

Last Time on One Piece: Usopp continues to repel Perona's Negative Hollows while wiping out her Wild Zombies. Meanwhile, Brook is held at the mercy of Ryuma, who finally proves his superiority over the original by defeating the skeleton in battle before the arrival of Zoro. Elsewhere, Oars continues to cause chaos on Thriller Bark, forcing Absalom to send his entire General Zombie audience to stop him. However, Oars annihilates all of them with a "non-Gum-Gum" Gatling, leaving their boss at the mercy of the newly arriving Sanji.

NOTES

________
-One Piece: Film Z is available on Blu-Ray and DVD!
-One Piece S8V2 is now available!
-One Piece: Collection 16 is now available!
-One Piece Collection: Box Three (containing episodes 206-299) is now available!
-One Piece S8V3 will be available on September 20th!
-One Piece: Collection 17 will be available on October 11th!
-One Piece simulcasts every week on OnePieceOfficial.com and CrunchyRoll.com! (in HD!)
-Volume 79 of the One Piece manga is now available!

Nobodyman

Sep 11, 2009
U.S.A.
Previously on One Piece: Oars and Sanji give a whole new meaning to the term "Wedding Crasher"

Nobodyman

Sep 11, 2009
U.S.A.
Moria's voice really reminds me of Frieza.

And, true to his nature, Moria lets his shadows do all the fighting

Nobodyman

Sep 11, 2009
U.S.A.
Sanji and Absalom bonding over their adoration of women. Too bad it won't last long

600 pounds? Man, he must have a lot of muscle on him.

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
Dec 14, 2008
New York City
I always love it when Sanji kicks someone's butt. He always looks cool doing it, and Absalom really deserves it.

But yeah, he didn't look like 600 pounds at all. :p

Reactions: Gatomon41

Light Lucario

Staff member
May 11, 2007
In a Dream World
I thought that this episode was pretty good. Moria being able to have his shadows fight for him was fitting with his power. His attitude about Luffy's zombie also made a bit more sense when he said that no matter the willpower, they always come under his control. It doesn't make his laid back attitude too much better. It would help if we had seen this from the other Strawhat zombies. The closest was with Sanji's zombie defending Nami, but that was a much lesser extent to what Luffy's zombie is doing, so being so calm about it doesn't quite work.

Usopp seemed to be doing better than I expected against all of the zombies. He was able to use trickery pretty well to take out a few of them. I also got a bit of a laugh from the classic Scooby Doo-like chast scene. That was pretty fun.

While I was glad to see that Sanji stopped the wedding, the fact that he and Absalom were able to bond over their attraction to Nami was way more annoying and stupid than funny. It didn't help that they did the whole Nami looks like an angle/princess gag too many times. At least we started to see a fight near the end. I don't like Sanji that much, but he is an impressive fighter and I do want to see this creepy Absalom taken down. Overall, it was a pretty good episode.

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Street Fighter EX was something you just had to live through.

While Spiderman Into The SpiderVerse made a significant profit, and is not a financial flop by any means, it's also the lowest grossing Spiderman movie.
Question for U.K. Toon Zoners. What the frack just happened?
Does anyone have Roblox? Mine is Yakkowarnerofficial.