C&C - Naruto Shippuden - "Meeting" [7/6]

Latest News & Videos

A.Magik

Sep 28, 2003
Pittsburgh
Visit site
With the war about to start, we interrupt things for another filler Arc. Well, the 'filler' in this case is a 4-part refresher about the relationship between Naruto and Sasuke, even though we didn't need one. At least we get an answer to Naruto's financial support in his childhood. Meanwhile, we get new OP and ED. The former, emphasizing the Hyuga, Inuzukas, and Mifune, has a catchy tune.

Because this is filler, I will not do any reports on the episode.

The Official Naruto Shippuden Thread

OPENING "Assault Rock" by CRO-MAGNONS
CLOSING "Cascade" by UNLIMITS​

Last Time on NARUTO SHIPPUDEN
The Five Nations assemble their forces while Kabuto, with the unwilling help of Yamato, cultivates his Zetsu forces as well as creating Edo-Tenseis of past Ninjas, including the present-but-former Jinchikuuris.

Although the Anime and Manga are over, please refrain from any spoilers past Chapter 515/Episode 256.

Last edited:

Hypeathon

Nov 12, 2010
New York
It's funny how this scene sort of answered the question regarding how Naruto managed to sustain himself growing up as a kid.

There isn't a whole lot else to say since this episode and the next 3 are essentially reanimated recaps in high-definition and widescreen. That said, I LOVE "Cascade" by Unlimits!

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Saw the Descendants short Audrey's Royal Return. I will not miss this franchise. That was a disaster.
I'd tell Pumpkin Spice to go back where he came from but I'm not sure he'd still fit in the bottom of an outhouse.
Happy 2nd anniversary to what I believe is Disney’s best program, Parker Plays.
So now entire three and a half minute long music videos count as ads?? No thanks, YouTube.

#StopThisMadness
Radical Buster wrote on Spaceman's profile.
I really like your avatar. Violet Evergarden ranks pretty high on my list of favorite animes from last year, alongside Devilman Crybaby and Megalo Box.