C&C - Naruto Shippuden - "Ghosts from the Past" [7/11]

Latest News & Videos

A.Magik

Sep 28, 2003
Pittsburgh
Visit site
They're Back...
The Sound Four- Sakon & Ukon, Jirobo, Kidomaru, and Tayuya- memorably portrayed from the "Retrieve Sasuke" Arc, return as Edo-Tenseis with a vengeance on the Konoha members of that Arc's Retrieval Squad.

1594467793693.png

This begins another extended string of filler (usually 2-to-3-parters or standalones). The majority of the following episodes will go by this:
(1) Naruto or an Alliance Ninja confronts the Edo-Tensei of either an established character or a new character.
(2) Usually a flashback about that character.
(3) The Edo-Tensei is neutralized.

The Official Naruto Shippuden Thread

OPENING: "If" By Daisuke
CLOSING: "Goodbye Memory" By 7!!! Seven Oops​

Last Time on NARUTO SHIPPUDEN
Gaara seals away Edo-Gengetsu Hozuki. Meanwhile, it is revealed that the Edo-Mu that was sealed away was a halved fragment. The remaining half is free to summon Kabuto's secret weapon. However, Edo-Mu's power has also been fragmented, meaning a slower build up of power to do the job. Kabuto needs to distract the Alliance.

Even though the Manga and Anime are over, and this is filler, please no spoilers.

Last edited:

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
Dec 14, 2008
New York City
Aw, and it feels like we just entered back into canon...

Well, as far as filler goes, this first multi-parter is one of the better ones.

FTPC

Mar 26, 2008
USA
I love that Standoff after so much time, the sound 4 vs the kids of the leaf or should I say the Leaf teenagers this is filler

what??

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

So, this is fitting. Also, why does this meme only go until September?

Here are the most notable South Asian voices.
The 2015 Fantastic Four film was released 5 years ago today.
Kitschensyngk wrote on Harley's profile.
Who do I contact over at Popgeeks about server problems? I've having difficulties accessing the server to update my website.
Chowder grew up 10 years ago today August 7, 2010 and would pave the way for C.H. Greenblatt to grow as an animator. He had it rough in the 2010’s but he would create Harvey Beaks and Jellystone.