C&C - My Hero Academia - "What It Takes to Be a Hero" [5/12]

Golden Geek

Radio Demon
Staff member
Reporter
Last time on My Hero Academia, an innocent boy with high ambitions got wrecked by the doctor, his mom, and his entire class.

This time on My Hero Academia, an innocent boy with high ambitions goes on to get wrecked by his childhood hero.

Master Knight DH

Knight of Game Balance
Yeah, All Might has simply gone all pessimistic on us. Ironically saying what I was complaining against last week.

Nobodyman

And All Might offers some surprisingly realistic advice to Deku.

Elsewhere, s**t is blowing up.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Have you seen how useless the police are in Batman comics? One or two of them even become villains.

And of course, the baseball-themed hero speaks in baseball-themed phrases.

Golden Geek

Radio Demon
Staff member
Reporter
"Must have dropped him in the air..."

So really it's all Deku's fault? If he wasn't distracted, he wouldn't have dropped him.

shany94a

Candy Pirate
Hey, it's that gigantic horned blonde lady whose butt was shown several times last week ... Never mind, she needs a two-lane road to function effectively.

Boy, waiting for someone with the right powers to show up could take forever.

Master Knight DH

Knight of Game Balance
Yeah, All Might. You ever heard of this concept in Kid Icarus Uprising called Grid Reading? That's the sort of stuff that would be dug up by people who would dig through the dirt with their own bare hands rather than some expensive machinery.

(Yes, I know, that's not the best example. But you guys see where I'm going with that?)

Nobodyman

Have you seen how useless the police are in Batman comics? One or two of them even become villains.
Of course, they're not nearly as bad as police in real life.

Just joking. All the utmost respect to our boys in blue......but seriously guys, there is room for improvement.

Kamui? Isn't that a technique from Naruto?

Well, I guess if I had to live my life as a gross slime monster, I'd be pretty mad at the world too.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Maybe you could become a millionaire playboy, hide out in a cave, and make yourself some gadgets.

Take it from someone whose alma mater has the worst D1 college football team in the country - dreams don't always come true.

Last edited:

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Birds of a reciprocating feather.

And his legs suddenly acted in full defiance of his brain.

What do you know. He had some left.

DETROIT Smash now.
Suddenly I wonder what Ann Arbor Smash or Shreveport Smash is like.

Hypeathon

Where some would say to find another hero, and others would say to stay put, Izuku... SAYS RUN!!!

42cc3cbe72f08d80f0f57207f5659ddf9aca2c81_hq.gif

f9f4726ad92df2a9133fe89db37f5794.gif

Golden Geek

Radio Demon
Staff member
Reporter
Throwing your backpack ain't even good enough to stop an intruder in your classroom, let alone a literal slimy monster.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I wonder if the new Dexter's Lab set will have Rude Removal on it. They were okay with putting The Whoopass Girls on the PPG set many years ago that they were advertising on Cartoon Network (albeit they muted every time it was said in the pilot). This set's clearly for adults.
They should file a lawsuit against MeTV Toons for stealing the classic cartoons away from Boomerang. Boomerang found the classic cartoons first.
Shiloh Otter wrote on LinusFan303's profile.
I will miss your use of Mouse as your pfp, but since your name is LinusFan303, having Linus as your pfp only makes sense.
I haven't seen a channel launch as promising as MeTV Toons since The Hub. Let's hope their similarities don't extend to fate.
Happy 8th Anniversary to the Loud House! I still enjoy the show, mostly.

Featured Posts