C&C - My Hero Academia - "RUSH!" [6/29]

Latest News & Videos

Nobodyman

Sep 11, 2009
U.S.A.

Previously on My Hero Academia: As the battle continues, Todoroki uses his fire Quirk against a water attack in order to generate a huge steam cloud, thus obscuring his opponents' vision. He lures his opponents to a large gas tank and ignites it, causing them to be knocked down and then subdued with his freezing Quirk. He easily activates their target rings and passes the exam. While trapped in a building, Shoji, Asui, Jiro and Yaoyorozu also pass the exam after defeating their opponents from Seiai Academy. Meanwhile, Midoriya comes up with a plan that will allow him, Uraraka and Sero to pass the exam. Elsewhere, Bakugo, Kaminari and Kirishima face off against Shiketsu High student Seiji Shishikura. While waiting for the exam to conclude, Aizawa comments to Ms. Joke that he has noticed that Midoriya and Bakugo seem to inspire Class 1-A to achieve greatness.

Tonight: It's down to the final minutes of the first test of the provisional licensing exam and almost half of Class A is still left…

Notes: Well, as much as it pains me to say it, starting next week, My Hero Academia will be moving the to the 3:30 AM EST time slot. A real disappointment for what I and many others consider to be one of the best Shonen anime to come out in recent years, but it is what it is. So be sure to catch it at its new time (or record it or watch it on demand, I guess. Whatever works for you.)

PhenomsServant4

May 21, 2013
Columbus
Another recap on everyone’s progress going . The good news: as of last episode, 5 of 1-A’s 20 have passed so far: Todoroki, Yayaorozu, Tsu, Shoji and my girl Jirou. The bad news: Only 40 spots remain. And Deku, Uraraka, and Sero are completely out manned. Oh and to make things worse Kirshima have been transformed into a glob of something by this Shiketsu kid’s disturbing quirk. And we dont even know how the others are doing. So yeah, things could be better.

Nobodyman

Sep 11, 2009
U.S.A.
Previously on MHA: Sorry girl. No one likes a smartypants.

Just a reminder, in case y'all forgot the rules over the last week.

trance2009

Good night everybody!
Apr 26, 2010
Hammond, Indiana
Yeah this will be the last time I comment in real time on this show unless they move it again.

Sent from my moto e5 (XT1920DL) using Tapatalk

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Sep 3, 2006
Kansas
nachosconcarne.com
Last time: Yaoyorozu 1, Best Student Council 0.

"Tactful"? Don't you mean "tactical"?

[reads title]
Okay, where? I've got nowhere else to be.

Bakugo! Don't let him Cronenberg you!

Last edited:

Nobodyman

Sep 11, 2009
U.S.A.
Turning people into amorphous blobs? How did a HxH character get on this show?

Great, now Bakugo's outside matches his inner soul.

Nobodyman

Sep 11, 2009
U.S.A.
You're welcome for freeing you from a living nightmare, but now we're going to have to eliminate you from the tournament.

The Ante Room? What, are they playing poker in there?

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Sep 3, 2006
Kansas
nachosconcarne.com
Well, that's Deku and Uraraka through. Funny - I thought plot tension would fix it so that they'd be the last two.

And Tape Guy makes eleven.

CLASS 1-A RULES OK

Take it as a compliment, buddy.

Nobodyman

Sep 11, 2009
U.S.A.
Bakugo...complimented...Deku?

Well, that's over half of 1-A anyway.

Aoyama doin' the self-sacrifice maneuver.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Sep 3, 2006
Kansas
nachosconcarne.com
Coming down to the wire.

So if there's an "ante-room", is there a "pro-room"?

PHALLIC LASER NO JUTSU~!

Good going, Aoyama. You've united your class through the amazing power of your crotch.

And they're counting down now.

Nobodyman

Sep 11, 2009
U.S.A.
And by the skin of their teeth, all of Class 1-A passed.

Oh, and so did nude girl.

Welp, farewell 10:30 PM slot.

Huh. I didn't know Cousin Itt was a hero.

Surprise! Test isn't over yet!

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Saw the Descendants short Audrey's Royal Return. I will not miss this franchise. That was a disaster.
I'd tell Pumpkin Spice to go back where he came from but I'm not sure he'd still fit in the bottom of an outhouse.
Happy 2nd anniversary to what I believe is Disney’s best program, Parker Plays.
So now entire three and a half minute long music videos count as ads?? No thanks, YouTube.

#StopThisMadness
Radical Buster wrote on Spaceman's profile.
I really like your avatar. Violet Evergarden ranks pretty high on my list of favorite animes from last year, alongside Devilman Crybaby and Megalo Box.