C&C - My Hero Academia - "His Start" [6/27]

Latest News & Videos

Nobodyman

Sep 11, 2009
U.S.A.

Previously on My Hero Academia:
As November comes to a close, Eri will be staying at U.A. Meanwhile, the Wild, Wild Pussycats pay a visit to Class 1-A. Kota shows up to Deku's surprise, and even though Ragdoll lost her quirk, she still assists in the office. Pixie Bob received a message from Tartarus and said that All For One still has Ragdoll's quirk and is willing to return it to her if he could be allowed to move in order to do so. Elsewhere, it is time for the broadcast of the Japanese Hero Billboard Chart; this announcement is being held at Kamino for its importance and is special for the fact that All Might will not be on the chart for the first time as well as the top ten Heroes themselves appearing on stage for the presentation of their rankings. The announcement of the Hero Billboard Chart top ten Heroes begin; at Number Ten is the Dragon Hero: Ryukyu who has dropped a rank, Number Nine is the Equipped Hero: Yoroi Musha, at Number Eight is the Laundry Hero: Wash, at Number Seven is Kamui Woods. At Number Six is the Shield Hero: Crust, Number Five is the Rabbit Hero: Mirko, Number Four is the Ninja Hero: Edgeshot, Number Three is Best Jeanist who could not attend as he is still recovering from his encounter with All For One. At Number Two is the Winged Hero: Hawks who has moved up from Number Three. The new Number One Hero is revealed to be none other than the Legendary Peacekeeper, the Fiery Hero: Endeavor. Meanwhile, Dabi from the League of Villains is sending an intelligent Nomu to hunt down the heroes.

Tonight: Endeavor and Hawks are up against High-End, and it's Endeavor's chance to show the world what the new number one hero is like

Notes: Well, this is it. The season finale everyone! It took us a while to get here, but here it is. Thanks once more to the folks at Funimation and Toonami for making this possible during this trying time. Season 5 is still in production and there's no word on a definitive release date, but hopefully it should be released later this year. Until then, stay safe, stay healthy, and be super!

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Sep 3, 2006
Kansas
nachosconcarne.com
It's the epilepsy warning instead of the adult content warning this time.

They're not related to Eri, are they?
Oh, never mind. Forgot who they are for a second.

Let's not pretend Endeavor is a saint.

Nobodyman

Sep 11, 2009
U.S.A.
"How is he faster and stronger than me?"

I dunno. He ate his vitamins and veggies?

I sure hope that building was evacuated.

This guy's harder to understand than the Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Sep 3, 2006
Kansas
nachosconcarne.com
Just like in college basketball. Another new #1 goes down in his first week.

This would never have happened to Saitama.

Son Goku could just as easily turned out like him.

Last edited:

Nobodyman

Sep 11, 2009
U.S.A.
Whoops. Endeavor ain't done just yet.

Out of the frying pan and into the proverbial fire.

Guess that's why they call him Endeavor.

Is that Natsu from Fairy Tail?

Nobodyman

Sep 11, 2009
U.S.A.
Well, I'm sure that'll be a thing later.

And that's it for Season 4. See y'all in Season 5, whenever that may be.

shany94a

Malfunctioning Unit
Aug 1, 2004
East Coast
"We are the ones who must carry his Symbol now ... and we will"

Hopefully sooner rather than later for Season 5, but did tonight's episode essentially close the book on All Might? And did the epilogue mean Midoriya will get to rely on his other predecessors in the future?

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Justice League meets Game Of Thrones.
So, we have a tie here, with "Into The Hundred Acre Wood" and "Quack Pack" getting 2 votes each. I'll be tiebreaker. I pick Quack Pack. Now we have the last matchup of round 4, which is between "Phineas And Ferb: Star Wars" and "Scooby Doo And Batman: The Brave And The Bold".

The History of Comedy Central goes back to November 15, 1989 when HBO's (Time, Inc/Time Warner's) "The Comedy Channel" launched, and on April 1, 1990, Viacom launched "HA! TV Comedy Network" The two channels would merge on April 1, 1991 to form "CTV: The Comedy Network", then on June 1, 1991 it was renamed to Comedy Central, with TimeWarner and Viacom having both a 50% share.
Great Product Placements in American Syndicated Television part 1357: A&W (however the cream soda), season 4 of Baywatch:
Apparently Mordecai has an account on Discord.