C&C - Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans S2 - "Their Place" [SERIES FINALE] [4/28]

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
And so, with Gjallarhorn turning the screws and Tekkadan with their backs up against it, we have reached the final chapter of the Iron Blooded Orphans saga.

Many lives were lost, much blood was spilled (particularly in these last few weeks alone), and many twists and turns were...twisted and turned in this political chess game. But this war's gotta end sometime, and with My Hero Academia arriving next week, it's gonna have to be now.

I was a but curious as to how it all ended last week, so I took the liberty of watching this episode early to see how it all turned out.

I'm gonna put this in spoiler tags, but I will reveal as little as possible...

A certain character lives. Not gonna say who, but some of you might be a bit disappointed.

That said, the ending is a bit of a mixed bag. It's not exactly a happy ending, but then it's not really much of a downer either. Not really "good guys win" or "bad guys win", more "nobody who survives goes home empty-handed."

Make of it what you will.

2945hmg.jpg
2n73yg4.jpg

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans
Season 2
Episode 25- "Their Place"

Gjallarhorn begins its Tekkadan mopping-up operation. Facing this, Tekkadan's future is...

...not for you to be spoiling.

Last edited:

Master Knight DH

Knight of Game Balance
Previously on Iron Blooded Orphans, pay2win player Gaelio Bauduin logged in and drove up the ***** counter. Stop defending the clearly corrupt regime you claim you want to reform.

At least now Rustal Elion's plot armor will have expired. Tonight, he's going to be 160% dead, dead, DEAD.

Nobodyman

Previously on Gundam IBO: No! Not the pedophile! Anyone but him!

Well, it's been a long journey across two seasons, but here we are.

Master Knight DH

Knight of Game Balance
Feeling awesome, Gjallarhorn c**tbags, by murdering children to have honor by your twisted definition of it?

There is a reason you won't meet with people like Elgar when you are in the afterworld, and it ain't what you think. By the way, Mikazuki is making sure you'll see as much right now.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Last time: And a child bride will never know what it's like to bear her husband's son at age 12.

"Come on, Hush...I'll be waiting."
Hope you brought a snack and a magazine.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Leave everything to the abnormally enlarged muscle team!

Two against...forty? Fifty? A hundred or so?

Master Knight DH

Knight of Game Balance
I have to say, this scene with Mika and Akihiro posing the way they are is pretty fly.

Oh, and Gjallarhorn c**tbag, I love how you call these guys you created with your tyranny "monsters."

Master Knight DH

Knight of Game Balance
Poor Ride. Always guys like him who really suffer because of scum like Rustal Elion. Can't blame Merribit for hugging him.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Give him an enemy and he'll throw wave after wave of his own men at it.

TAKE OFF YOUR TEKKADAN JACKETS! YOU'RE WANTED MEN DAMMIT!

Master Knight DH

Knight of Game Balance
HERE THEY ARE. THOSE. F***ING. DAINSLEIFS!

RUSTAL ELION, STOP BEING A CHEATING B**** AND GET ON THE FRONTLINES WHERE WE CAN KILL YOUR CHEATING *** WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD 5 EPISODES AGO! YOU'RE THE REAL MONSTER HERE ANYWAY!

Master Knight DH

Knight of Game Balance
YOU are the real demons, Gjallarhorn. And these guys who will now kill you horribly like the c**tbags you are are YOUR creations.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Ouch.

Would this constitute a pre-death life flash?

A cornered space rat always fights.

Iok! Don't be a hero! You're not qualified!

Hypeathon

Akihiro: "WHAT ARE YOU?!!"

Iok: "Hnngh...!"

Akihiro: "SAY IT!!"

Iok: "I'M AN ID-IOK SANDWICH!! AGGHH!!"

CDWDnWY.gif

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts